Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 6:25:14 PM EDT
We got any pipe smokers in here.. Just got into it. I like to smoke daily and cigars were getting to ex[pensive...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Snoking is bad for you.  Blech.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#2]
A few of us have pipe collections as well as our cigar stash.  I had tried a pipe 10 years ago and didn't care for it,  then I quit smioking cigarettes a couple years ago and tried the pipe again.  Wow what a difference when you get your taste buds back.  Nowadays I like to pull one of my pipes out once or twice a week.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:24:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Here, just got back in after a hiatus.  I have gotten a bunch more tobaccos and am trying different stuff.

Jump on the corn cob pipe bandwagon for sampling tobaccos.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:38:13 AM EDT
[#4]
My father used to smoke a pipe like a fiend when I was young and I always enjoyed the smell.  I'm seriously thinking of taking it up when I'm working on my rifles.
Link Posted: 3/31/2009 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Pipe smoker here.  I've backed off a little this past year, but mainly I'm an English/Balkan blend smoker.
Link Posted: 4/3/2009 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Another pipe guy here. Also like the Balkan blends...Pease Charing Cross to be specific.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 8:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I smoke a pipe as well .
I have 5 or 6 WDC pipes that I really enjoy .My oldest WDC is a 1/2 bent meerschaum from early 1890s that smokes great . About a number 3 size. A military style 1/2 bent from the 1820s that had never been smoked, again about a number 3 .
Have a couple of the older Ben Wades that smoke wekk for me .
I like G.L.Pease Fillmore that is my main blend . I like McClellands Blackwoods Flake
 I smoked cigarettes for a long time before i took up a pipe . I never knew that smoking tobacco could be so enjoyable ! Have never enjoyed cigarettes like I do a pipe.JasonH
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I tried cigars, not my thing. Been smoking a pipe for about 20 years or so. Have a few favorite tobacco blends but enjoy sampling new and different blends. Never tried blending my own.
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 2:19:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I am..

Squadron Leader labeled tobacco is a favorite taste.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm "pipe only."
Favorites are Esoterica Pembroke and Penzance...
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone else spend anytime at http://www.smokersforums.co.uk/forums.php
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top