Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 12:53:19 PM EDT
I am curious about the racial and social tensions in South Africa since the end of apartheid.  I'm hoping that the white minority isn't still being butchered.   Anyone have any news from that part of the world?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
newsflash: Africa is a shithole.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
newsflash: Africa STILL is a shithole.

Fixed it!

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Tell you what, I'll take pics in a couple of months.  There and Liberia.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
baby raping is still going on with minimal to no efforts by the RNC government to stop it

that should say everything without getting into details on killings, rapes, constant carjackings, robberies, ...
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Things ain't pretty in South Africa, my opinion is that the country is much worse than it was before the World stuck its nose in.

Yeah ever notice how the Libs destroy everything they touch?....  Before they stuck there noses in South Africa was a successful country the jewel of Africa, and maybe even livable, then the Libs made them release a KNOWN, AND ADMITTED TERRORIST, who in his victory speach PROMISED MORE BOMBINGS AND ATTACKS, then completely changing the government, the Blacks proceded to slaughter the whites (Where was there preciouse UN during all of this, and the slaughter in Rwanda?.... Oh thats right doing nothing as usual....), crash the economy, loot, plunge the country into tribal warfare, and render the country a burned out crime infested shell of it's former self, in short they made it just like every other country in Africa....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:16:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
newsflash: Africa STILL is a shithole.

Fixed it!

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top