Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/12/2003 11:04:08 PM EDT
Would like to hear if it's worthwhile getting into.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:06:58 PM EDT
I'm working on building a mystery. TS
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:07:27 PM EDT
mystery shoppers are fucktards. I hope you all rot in hell.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:08:03 PM EDT
I'd prefer to let that remain a mystery. cynic
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:10:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:12:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Guns_N_Shizzle: mystery shoppers are fucktards. I hope you all rot in hell.
View Quote
Take a pill and chill, dickwad!
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:13:28 PM EDT
ruby ridge fbi sharp shooters > mystery shoppers
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:17:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Guns_N_Shizzle: mystery shoppers are fucktards. I hope you all rot in hell.
View Quote
What he said. Paid informants/snitches.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:24:53 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: What is a mystery shopper?
View Quote
A mystery shopper is someone who is paid to shop different stores and then do an evaluation on service, product quality, store cleanliness, Etc. You get reimbursed for what you spend, you get to keep the merchandise, and you get a paycheck. Part-timers can make over $20,000 a year. I just heard about it today, and was wondering if anyone had some info or experience
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:25:03 PM EDT
Ha ha. Somebody got a black eye because of his shitty customer service. My FFL is a mystery shopper. He's gotta pay the bils somehow and selling guns ain't an easy way to do it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:26:36 PM EDT
I sell cars. Shitty customer service is par for the course. When you pay me a profit is when you get some customer service. Ive never been burned by one (because they are easy to spot), but a friend of mine was.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:34:07 PM EDT
Basically what these mystery fcks want is someone to kiss their ass. And when they don't get it they write BS in their stupid little report.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:35:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SeaDweller:
View Quote
View Quote
So, are we talking about the same thing? Like I said, I only heard about it today, actually yesterday, and was simply asking for info. In my world a person works for a living. All of us have people evaluating our work, our skills, our appearence, Etc. Please tell me why this is different
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:50:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/12/2003 11:51:27 PM EDT by SeaDweller]
Originally Posted By Crookshanks:
Originally Posted By SeaDweller:
View Quote
View Quote
So, are we talking about the same thing? Like I said, I only heard about it today, actually yesterday, and was simply asking for info. [red] In my world a person works for a living. All of us have people evaluating our work, our skills, our appearence, Etc.[/red] Please tell me why this is different
View Quote
Yes we are talking about the same shit. Isn't this what your boss is for? If some ahole was a rude mofo at some store I can sign up to be a mystery s-head and really nail his ass. Wouldn't that be nice? How's that for being impartial? I don't like the way he looks, better give him a negative. Feedback from normal customers who don't have an agenda would be more suiting than someone paid to snitch. Either way you look at it they are paid snitches. In my book mystery shoppers are forever pond scum.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:52:36 PM EDT
Where'd you see this job???
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:54:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 45ACP_Marine: Where'd you see this job???
View Quote
I saw them looking for mystery shts on the Round Table Pizza website before.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 EDT
Some of you guys think in code too much. What happened to literal interpretations? Jez, even I knew what he was talking about. Don't forget to check your tinfoil cap. [rolleyes] [img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img] [url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url] [url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:06:20 AM EDT
If you dont like mistery shoppers take it up with your company because they are hiring them. No Im not one But ive seen em and they arnt to hard to spot when the same guy is asking everyone on the floor questions
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:09:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By OregonShooter: If you dont like mistery shoppers take it up with your company because they are hiring them. No Im not one But ive seen em and they arnt to hard to spot when the same guy is asking everyone on the floor questions
View Quote
I don't have to deal with mystery dckheads anymore. Give a few guys in the backroom a minute with a mystery shopper and he will probably be hangin on a meat hook.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:19:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Guns_N_Shizzle: mystery shoppers are fucktards. I hope you all rot in hell. ... I sell cars.
View Quote
What is that I'm smelling? Oh yeah. It's irony.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:24:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rileyindy:
Originally Posted By Guns_N_Shizzle: mystery shoppers are fucktards. I hope you all rot in hell. ... I sell cars.
View Quote
What is that I'm smelling? Oh yeah. It's irony.
View Quote
LOL! The car dealer is one of the last places I would look for excellent customer service. The other places are chicom restaurants.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 12:48:56 AM EDT
Hell, I wouldn't mind it seeing as how it's free stuff, plus paid?? Of course, I'm not such an ass that unless you were really a bitch, i would give you a pretty good rating.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 5:52:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/13/2003 5:53:06 AM EDT by DoubleFeed]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:07:55 AM EDT
I have a sister who does this, and she generally likes it. She doesn't like when she has to go to a store she's never been to before and has to buy a product she doesn't know anything about. Most of the time, though, she's going to places like Gap, Old Navy and other national chains. Ususally she's instructed to buy certain items in certain sizes. The test is sometimes more about inventory control than customer service. In the case that customer service is involved, generally all she has to do is go into a store and ask a sales clerk if they have item "X" that was in the Sunday circular in a size 6. That's it. She did do a couple of restaurants, but quit doing them because there's too much intereaction with the staff to recall in detail when filling out the report. About 25% of the time, she's given $25 or so and just told to go to Old Navy (or wherever) and buy whatever she wants, as long as she fills out the report. She goes on about one mission a week. In the past few years, she has mystery shopped at a few stores many, many times, while there are other stores she has only been to once. SHe says that there are mystery shoppers that take the task WAY too seriously, kind of like Mall Ninjas. However, she behaves just as if she were shopping for herself (which she knows a lot about) and just reports the truth. She has never been "busted" on a mission, either. The most commong way that mystery shoppers get busted is by carrying the evaluation form around on a clipboard. We were just talking about this a couple of weeks ago. She also helps recruit other mystery shoppers for the company that she works for.
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:17:29 AM EDT
I did it for a couple of years when I was in the PRK. Only checked on a drive through coffee shack in town & since I'm addicted to espresso & got $25 for 15 minutes work & was passing through anyway on the way to work it was no big deal. Some great kinds worked there & they always got 100 per cent from me. Not sure how $20K a year is possible. Google for National Shopping Service (or NSS), call or email 'em & see if they need anybody in your neck of the woods. -hanko
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:21:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DzlBenz: I have a sister who does this, and she generally likes it. She doesn't like when she has to go to a store she's never been to before and has to buy a product she doesn't know anything about. Most of the time, though, she's going to places like Gap, Old Navy and other national chains. Ususally she's instructed to buy certain items in certain sizes. The test is sometimes more about inventory control than customer service. In the case that customer service is involved, generally all she has to do is go into a store and ask a sales clerk if they have item "X" that was in the Sunday circular in a size 6. That's it. She did do a couple of restaurants, but quit doing them because there's too much intereaction with the staff to recall in detail when filling out the report. About 25% of the time, she's given $25 or so and just told to go to Old Navy (or wherever) and buy whatever she wants, as long as she fills out the report. She goes on about one mission a week. In the past few years, she has mystery shopped at a few stores many, many times, while there are other stores she has only been to once. SHe says that there are mystery shoppers that take the task WAY too seriously, kind of like Mall Ninjas. However, she behaves just as if she were shopping for herself (which she knows a lot about) and just reports the truth. She has never been "busted" on a mission, either. The most commong way that mystery shoppers get busted is by carrying the evaluation form around on a clipboard. We were just talking about this a couple of weeks ago. She also helps recruit other mystery shoppers for the company that she works for.
View Quote
Ditto to this Benz. My sister too is a MS. She tried me to get into it but i just didnt have time. It is actually pretty simple. They would give you a list of about 3 questions you would have to ask. Go to the store, buy an item and then you could return it after 24 hours. You could keep the item if you wanted it, fill out the paperwork and get $15 per store, sometimes it would be multiple locations within a mall. Walk in ask about a certain product, then walk out after purchase. Not much of that other mumbo jumbo. It ranged from seeing movies for free AND getting paid, subway sandwiches to Old Navy buying a pair of shoes.
Top Top