Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2002 4:49:02 PM EST
Just wondering if any other fellow AR15.com'rs are going. If it is as big as last years it should be a damn good show. Im introducing a newbie to the gun world and I figured a good "Fun Show" is the place to start,you know.... get them salivating over whats out there that they can own once they decide what to buy for their first thunder stick.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:07:29 AM EST
The one at the fairgrounds, right? I've gone the last two years, not going this time. MD gunshows, ahem, suck. Should be a fun experience for a newbie to the shooting world, though. I just don't like paying $35 for an abused 20 round USGI mag.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 8:08:28 AM EST
Originally Posted By stubbs: The one at the fairgrounds, right? I've gone the last two years, not going this time. MD gunshows, ahem, suck. Should be a fun experience for a newbie to the shooting world, though. I just don't like paying $35 for an abused 20 round USGI mag.
View Quote
Yea I go mostly for ammo,accessories and sometimes a good deal on a few guns. I know the Maryland firearm scene is pretty beat. Thats why I get most of my rifles and handguns here in Delaware.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 11:34:03 AM EST
I will got Sunday AM. It is going to be hot this weekend, will be realy warm in those county fair buildings! GunLvr
Top Top