Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/6/2010 8:16:22 AM EST
I need to test the fuel pressure on an 03 intrepid. There is a schrader valve on the fuel rail. I don't know if it's Chrysler specific or if it's "standard" for several makes, so I don't really know what type of tester to buy. Obviously, I don't need a $400 mitivac kit, but the kits I've been finding locally only list up to around 1996 year model vehicles and most only have a GM adapter and some tee fittings and hose clamps.

I'm looking at this one right now...I can get it almost $30 cheaper elsewhere. autozone link
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:25:07 AM EST
Hmmmm...if it will fit the Chryslers...I've been known to use an old set of R12 ac gages. Not an approved thing...but will fit some of the diagnostic fuel pressure ports.
Top Top