Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2001 6:34:56 PM EDT
If you didn't know, Armalite's website has reduced prices on their uppers.  So, I was all set to buy a couple of Bushmaster uppers for my Bushmaster lowers but, Armalite's are now cheaper!  So, are there any issues with mating Armalite uppers to Bushmaster lowers?  (All post ban and .223 obviously)
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?

Anyone?

Beuler?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Not ONE problem.  

When I owned Cold War Relics in Monterey, CA I sold HUNDREDS of ArmaLite uppers with Bushmaster lowers during the ban frenzy.  Turns out ArmaLite was pumping out uppers and was short on lowers and Bushmaster was just the opposite.  For those that remember, I sold them as BushaLites!

What configuration are you looking for?  

Dave Hensley

Quoted:
If you didn't know, Armalite's website has reduced prices on their uppers.  So, I was all set to buy a couple of Bushmaster uppers for my Bushmaster lowers but, Armalite's are now cheaper!  So, are there any issues with mating Armalite uppers to Bushmaster lowers?  (All post ban and .223 obviously)
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great news!  I am actually looking to get a standard A2 and the A4 Carbine, both in black.  Their website has such a lovely red line through the normal price and they are selling both at $500.  I just need to make sure that those are COMPLETE uppers with bolt.  If so, they just saved me some money that I was going to spend tomorrow!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
They're complete with the bolt carrier group, take it from a guy who has sold many....

If you have problems getting them from ArmaLite, you might want to try Don Smith at Diversified Metal Works in OK.  He stocks alot of their stuff.  

Quoted:
That's great news!  I am actually looking to get a standard A2 and the A4 Carbine, both in black.  Their website has such a lovely red line through the normal price and they are selling both at $500.  I just need to make sure that those are COMPLETE uppers with bolt.  If so, they just saved me some money that I was going to spend tomorrow!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top