Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 6:19:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Shipping them to a NY resident are you?

Let me see if I can find out.  I have a bunch of circle 10 5.45 mags.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#2]
if they are not date stamped, then who cares?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I was supposed to have had them out a week ago and it slipped my mind until just now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:33:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yep, I was supposed to have had them out a week ago and it slipped my mind until just now.

I bet he's pissed!

I'm looking at my mags, and I can't tell on the black circle 10's.

I see a "4" on the left side, and a small  "1" just to the right of the circle 10, and another "1" about a half inch to the left of the circle 10.

Have you checked this thread yet?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=55&t=71463
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't believe there is a way to tell pre-ban from new manufacture Bulgarian "Waffle" polymer mags. I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't believe there is a way to tell pre-ban from new manufacture Bulgarian "Waffle" polymer mags. I could be wrong though.

These are the black slab side mags.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:56:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet he's pissed!

I'm looking at my mags, and I can't tell on the black circle 10's.

I see a "4" on the left side, and a small  "1" just to the right of the circle 10, and another "1" about a half inch to the left of the circle 10.

Have you checked this thread yet?
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=55&t=71463

I haven't heard from him. Allergies kicked my ass last week, enough that I went to the doc thinking I might have strep. I didn't even go down to see my son at the hospital last thursday because I felt horrible. Today was the first time I've seen him since last Wednesday. I just boxed them up a few minutes ago. Just need to tape the addresses on and go to the post office.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not your problem even if you send them. The buyer should know all state and local laws.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's not your problem even if you send them. The buyer should know all state and local laws.

I'm pretty sure that sending illegal goods across state lines would become my problem if the gubbermint of that state found out...especially since it's NY.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top