Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2001 7:14:50 PM EDT
I traded for one of these today but after reading the BAAAAD posts concerning jamming and other problems on the PO forum I now am wondering if I made a bad choice.  If there are those of you that have this gun and it works, please let me know.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
This isn't looking too good !  No body's got something good to say about the c-15?
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:01:17 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm... They make you appreciate your other guns?

Is there a warranty card with it?
Mine was purchased NIB but POI is REFUSING to do any warranty work on it w/o the card, which I don't have anymore. Even though it's been in five times for repairs over the last year.

There is a VERY big chance that you will need to send it in to them, and nobody else works on these rifles. Then again, they're not very good at fixing their mistakes anyway.
You either get one that works or you don't.
Most times you don't.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/11/2001 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#4]
It's second hand, I e-mailed thier tech support and asked if there was still warranty.  It could happen.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#5]
They suck, big-time.  Sorry but it sounds like you are SOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top