Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 10:23:02 AM EDT
Looking for on-line sites with Montana/Wyoming homes for sale.  Free would be good, and no obnoxious registration requirements.
Thanks!
P.S. Any of you an real estate agent or know a good one up Helena way?\

ETA:  You know I meant realtor listings and such.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one a while back but UPS lost my damn house and land somewhere in the Salt Lake City terminal

and of course I forgot to buy insurance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#2]
realtor.com

and if you don't want pay a realtor 6% to list your house just becasue they have MLS access, you can have access to MLS yourself for about $300 I think, and list it yourself at www.netoffer.com

Sorry, apparently Tx only.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 10:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I ordered one a while back but UPS lost my damn house and land somewhere in the Salt Lake City terminal
and of course I forgot to buy insurance.

Smartass!    The Sears catalog does not carry them anymore, so I'm looking for one already located up that way.
Matthew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top