Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/9/2002 3:47:04 PM EDT
There is a ton of info on conspiracies on the web these days. There are situations and institutions that are considered to be one thing but in actuality are not at all what people believe them to be. Do you have a favorite conspiracy that you have researched and believe to be a true conspiracy?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:48:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:00:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 4:01:11 PM EDT by anti-gov-tinfoil-man]
[url]http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/[/url]
CONSPIRACY PLANET THE ALTERNATIVE NEWS & HISTORY NETWORK Your Antidote to Media Cartel Propaganda
View Quote
[img]http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/logo150.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:02:23 PM EDT
As for a conspiracy i really believe in, howbout the Oklahoma bombing. I think the feds and towel heads were heavily involved.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:08:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 4:08:47 PM EDT by raven]
The suppression of the price of gold conspiracy is my favorite. [url]http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/willettalway070902.html[/url] Newsletter of the chief conspiracy theorist. Please cut n' paste, don't hotlink. Thanks. http://www.lemetropolecafe.com/james_joyce_table.cfm?cfid=157229&cftoken=80505828&pid=2224
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:19:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-man: As for a conspiracy i really believe in, howbout the Oklahoma bombing. I think the feds and towel heads were heavily involved.
View Quote
JEEZ!!! Couldn't ya have started out with the League of Nations, or the Federal Reserve before breaking out the baseball bat??
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:28:08 PM EDT
I have knowledge of the world's most dangerous conspiracy, and I'm going to share. After a serious investigation, I have found strong evidence that China, Iraq, and North Korea have been conspiring with Mexico, Canada, and Luxembourg to keep imbroglio from getting laid.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:29:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:50:53 PM EDT
Pretty interesting one I heard the other day. My favorite full of shit Lt. (same one that found the tactical nuke in a ditch), stated that all the storms that came though the area lately would go north and south of us, but never hit us. This is true. He later explained that the government has the capability to split storms and direct them where they want them. He then added that they had this equipment in Terre Haute IN. and that all the strange weather we were having was from the tests they were running. According to him this is the up and coming thing in warfare. Hit them with a storm and nobody has to claim responsibility.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 4:55:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By anti-gov-tinfoil-man: As for a conspiracy i really believe in, howbout the Oklahoma bombing. I think the feds and towel heads were heavily involved.
View Quote
OK I'll bite.. Why do you feel the feds were involved?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:28:48 PM EDT
How many ATF agents were killed? None. How soon after the explosion was the building demolished and carted away. Why? The terrorism law waiting to be passed. Who benefits? Video from local news with interview-ees claiming they heard multiple explosions. Alex Jone's interview with Clinton Impeachment lawyer David Schippers[url]http://www.infowars.com/transcript_schippers.html[/url] [url=http://www.intellex.com/~rigs/page1/okc/report.htm]Bomb Damage Analysis[/url] The following quotes from: [url]http://okcbombing.org/News%20Articles/Editorials/not_supposed_to_know.htm[/url]
1. A second bomb found inside the building SUSANNE SEALY, Correspondent: Yes, LEA [sp], I can. The Oklahoma City police and the FBI have confirmed there is another bomb in the Federal Building. It's in the east side of the building. They've moved everybody back several blocks. CNN SHOW: NEWS 11:27 am ET - LIVE April 19, 1995 Transcript # 920-19
View Quote
2. Forget the people, get those papers OKLAHOMA CITY -- Hours after a bomb ripped apart the federal building, some rescue workers were stopped from searching for survivors while federal officials removed boxes of documents. "You'd think they would have let their evidence and files sit at least until the last survivor was pulled out," one angry rescue worker told The News. The worker and a firefighter said that 10 to 12 hours after the 9 a.m. blast April 19, federal officials began limiting the number of rescue workers in the building to a dozen, confining them largely to the lower right side of the battered structure. Source: New York Daily News
View Quote
3. FBI quietly drops pursuit of John Doe No. 2 Denver, Colo. -- An internal FBI memo indicates FBI agents suspended their search for the elusive Oklahoma City bomb suspect John Doe No. 2 in the critical weeks soon after the April 1995 blast, belying assurances by federal officials at the time that the search was continuing. The memo, the existence of which is publicly disclosed for the first time here, undercuts the government contention that federal agents have done everything they can to find the mystery suspect... In the memo, San Francisco-based FBI agent Thomas Ravenelle writes that he's discontinuing efforts to investigate a lead relating to attempts to find and identify John Doe No. 2 "in view of the fact that the Oklahoma City Command Post has directed all offices to hold (John Doe No. 2) leads in abeyance." Source: 1997 Digital City Denver
View Quote
[red]cont...[/red]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:29:21 PM EDT
4. McVeigh's first confession faked by newspaper "The document containing a purported confession by alleged Oklahoma City bomber Timothy J. McVeigh, published by the Dallas Morning News, was fabricated by an investigator for the defense team, a friend of the investigator said yesterday." The Washington Post 03/05/97 By Lois Romano and Tom Kenworthy, Washington Post Staff Writers
View Quote
5. DOJ report calls FBI's OJC bomb blast conclusions: "incomplete... inappropriate... scientifically insupportable" "Williams' report contains several serious flaws. His opinion as to the VOD of the main charge was unjustifiable; his statement of the VOD of ANFO was incomplete; his categorical identification of the main charge as ANFO was inappropriate; his estimate of the weight of the main charge was too specific and based in part on improper grounds; his conclusion as to the containers for the main charge was unjustifiably categorical; his categorical identification of the initiator for the booster was improper; his conclusions concerning a non-electric detonator, the fuse, and the time delay were scientifically insupportable; his conclusions were not supported by the contents of the report; and he included some AE dictation in a selective or confusing way. These errors were all tilted in such a way as to incriminate the defendants. We are troubled that the opinions in Williams' report may have been tailored to conform to the evidence associated with the defendants. We conclude that Williams failed to present an objective, unbiased, competent report." Source: The FBI Laboratory: An Investigation into Laboratory Practices and Alleged Misconduct in Explosives-Related and Other Cases (April,1997) - A USDOJ/OIG Special Report http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/fbilab1/fbil1toc.htm
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:37:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:37:58 PM EDT
If McVeigh was a stooge then why was he so eager to die?
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:41:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 5:41:20 PM EDT by anti-gov-tinfoil-man]
Originally Posted By Lckydevl: If McVeigh was a stooge then why was he so eager to die?
View Quote
This is a little out there, but what the heck:
McVeigh is alive and well in a government witness program. What, just because: a.. no filming was allowed? b.. no autopsy to be performed? c.. no organs were to be donated? d.. the body was to be cremated? Speaking of which, I found the following at http://www.nomorefakenews.com ADD: Three drugs were administered. First, sodium thiopental, for sedation purpose. Then pancuronium bromide, which is a muscle relaxant and causes the lungs and diaphragm to collapse. And finally, potassium chloride. It stops the heart. The victim would scream in pain at the third compound if he could. It burns tremendously. ADD: From an article about lethal injection--the section on the potassium compound: "The inmates they're killing would scream too, IF they were able. They'd sit up and scream, IF they weren't strapped down and if their lungs weren't seized by pavulon [the second drug administered]. But they do gasp. Every one of them has. It's all they can do." ADD: Linda Cavanaugh, a reporter for KFOR-TV in OKC, watched today's execution. "After they administered the next [second] drug, it appeared that he was breathing through his mouth for the first time, as though he was trying to control his breathing. He took two or three breaths like that and then from that point on for the next several minutes, when the final drug was administered until he was pronounced dead, there was no additional movement from Timothy McVeigh." ADD: So according to this eyewitness, McVeigh was able to breathe after the second drug was given. That seems a little curious. And he did not gasp after the third drug was given. That seems more curious. ADD: Quite curious. ADD: McVeigh looked different in the execution chamber. He was thinner because he had been eating very little for several weeks. And of course there will be no autopsy. He will be cremated and his ashes will be scattered at an undisclosed location. ADD: Based on reports I had received, quite some time ago, from an investigator I consider quite reliable, I have questioned aloud whether the McVeigh who was to be executed today was the real McVeigh. Because that investigator, from interviews done with witnesses who saw McVeigh in the weeks leading up to the bombing, concluded that there had to be 2 McVeighs, otherwise the accounts didn't make any sense. The accounts didn't reconcile. They didn't add up. ADD: This investigator is presently mum on the subject. ADD: Recently McVeigh, or whoever was in jail in Indiana, was issuing statements for the first time confessing his guilt, undermining completely the 4000 pages of previously secreted FBI documents which might have gotten him a reduced sentence or a hearing or whatever. ADD: So...was there an actual execution today, and if so, who was executed? Is this really closure? Why should anyone have any doubts? The goobermint and the media say he's now Alpo -- how can you question that?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:44:31 PM EDT
We can also get into the Iraq connection.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 5:49:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 6:00:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2002 6:02:02 PM EDT by Gunner1X]
This photo was treated by a process I call reverse vindictive paradigmatic osmosis. It clearly shows that it was really, none other than Rush Limbaugh that shot Lee Harvey Oswald. Just look at the back of the shooters head and you'll agree. Jack Ruby was nothing more than a pawn in this entire mess. An innocent man at the wrong place and time. God rest his soul [img]http://members.aol.com/guptaneel1/AmStud/IMG00001.GIF[/img]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 7:58:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 9:59:24 PM EDT
You should IM DJBump. He keeps up with all the latest conspiracies (and even generously shares them with us here!). [:D]
Top Top