Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 9/18/2014 11:12:20 PM EST
Something a little nicer than Bianchi?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:20:12 AM EST
Tactical Tailor makes nylon duty gear. I don't have any personally but I have other TT gear and it is top notch. Also original SOE gear just started making a duty belt with a cobra buckle. If I could wear nylon that's what I would go with
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:08:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/19/2014 10:10:32 AM EST by SleeperShooter]
Why not stick with Safariland?? I have their duty gear for everything, except my TT triple mag pouch, and it's held up really well over the past 7 years or so. Have been very happy with it.

ETA: I do have their triple pistol mag pouch, but it rides the map pocket of my drivers side door. The only reason I didn't go with the Safariland mag pouch on my duty belt was my muscle memory is to grab the magazine a certain way every time and the forward facing mags on one belt, but not the other two, was not something that I wanted to deal with. So for consistency I left the TT pouch on there. Just for clarification.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:17:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:54:09 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Doby45:
Ares Gear
View Quote

God damn! The whole point of nylon is that it's lighter AND cheaper than leather, so you can replace it for a cost of a pizza, not a steak dinner for two. I'll stick with Bianchi for now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:41:09 PM EST
Bianchi Accumold for me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:57:30 AM EST
I like Gould & Goodrich nylon gear.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:18:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By Trempel:

God damn! The whole point of nylon is that it's lighter AND cheaper than leather, so you can replace it for a cost of a pizza, not a steak dinner for two. I'll stick with Bianchi for now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ares Gear

He asked, I simply supplied the info.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:04:51 AM EST
Originally Posted By the_professional:
Bianchi Accumold for me.
View Quote

This along with some of the Blackhawk nylon is good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:05:14 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:21:01 AM EST
To piggyback off of OP, what about decent but not through the roof expensive leather gear?

An OP, I have Safariland nylon gear thats held up well over 7 years in the prison and on the street.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:25:34 AM EST
Originally Posted By the_professional:
Bianchi Accumold for me.
View Quote

Same here
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 8:58:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By ConKeeper:
To piggyback off of OP, what about decent but not through the roof expensive leather gear?

An OP, I have Safariland nylon gear thats held up well over 7 years in the prison and on the street.
View Quote
Check ebay at least every 4 days for new/used Safariland gear on your wish list. There are deals...
Get on some closed LE facebook swap pages, local internet boards, etc. and post WTB.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 12:23:14 PM EST
For the best combination of features, Bianchi Accumold/Safariland have always been the best all around to me. The Blackhawk or Gould and Goolrich stuff I've seen and used is cheaply made garbage and practically the same money. I have some TT/LBT/Eagle molle stuff, but really like the standard accumold for my standard duty belt.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 9:00:58 PM EST

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Ares Gear

I'm with ya Doby ! Buy good shit pain only hurts once, buy cheaper hurts twice!
Top Top