Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/14/2005 9:31:43 AM EDT
PayPal shut down my accounts 'cause they didn't like what I was buying. At first I was angry, but the more I think about it, the more I'm glad. I'm sick and tired of having to give $$$$ to a rabidly anti-gun outfit. Why should I or any of you guys support the people who fight to take away your guns? Anyway, I still need a way to quickly send $$$ when I buy gun parts and don't know of any laternatives. Anyone out there know of someone other than bidpay? They work for auctions but I need something to use here in the EE. Anyone? How about gunbroker, could they not start something like PayPal? I think this would be great and they could make a bundle. help me out here guys.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:41:26 AM EDT
I havent looked into their RKBA stand but it would be an alternative

Western Union Bid Pay

http://www.bidpay.com/?POPUP=true&PAGE_NAME=info/osBidpay.

Does anyone know of WU history? Board of directors, etc..? I will lookinto this and reply back later.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:45:37 AM EDT
I have bidpay, but it says it is only for auctions and you must supply all that info when making a payment.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:50:21 AM EDT
I use ProPay for accepting CC payments. I don't think they have any Pro-Gun or Anti-Gun policy. If more people accept ProPay, the more people will use it.
Top Top