Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2002 2:47:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
No. Your not weird.
Some times I take my shorty out just to fondle it. I also like the way it smells. I even get compliments on it.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Rainman, thats quite an admission to make in a public formum. You must very comfortable in your manhood to tell us all you like to handle your "shorty".[whacko]
BrenLover
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry- I show my shorty to all my lady friends. Needless to say, they are all impressed with it. They also insist on fondling. It gives me great pleasure to have them enjoy themselves so much. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised with their handling ability. I suspect its not the first shorty they've had their hands on.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 3:52:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't have a safe. BBBBWWWWAAAAA!!!!!!!

But hey, I like skunk smell. Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Every thing but that smell on that steel case 7.62/39 when you open a box
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:12:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I like the smell when I get naked, cover my body with break free and roll around in bed with my guns to keep them lubed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No. Your not weird.
Some times I take my shorty out just to fondle it. I also like the way it smells. I even get compliments on it.[:D]
View Quote

That's funny.  I take my longy out to have it fondled. [:O]

Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:24:10 PM EDT
[#11]
rainman if you want to fondle your "shorty" you're free to do so. However, if you're smelling your "shorty" that's definitely weird!
I would suggest you find a "significant other"
to fondle your "shorty".

And by all means see to it that "anyone" fondling your "shorty" wear proper protection!
[thinking]

Quoted:
Some times I take my shorty out just to fondle it. I also like the way it smells. [:D]
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:38:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Do you guys and gals like to go to
your gun safe, open it, and take a big wif ?

Boy I sure do, I just did.
Many times during the day I go and get a big wif.
I'm weird, right ?
[img]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Drool.gif[/img]
View Quote

Is this suppose to be some kind of pervy topic?
Read Rainman's first post reply about his shorty.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love the smell of gunpowder burning, morning, noon and night.

Except maybe the smell of the South African battlepack ammo.

hehehehe

[:D]
View Quote

Yep, That South African battlepack helps make
part of the smell. I have eight packs stuffed
in there to help the aroma.
View Quote

Amen brother. Love the smell of all burnt gunpowder, ESPECIALLY the south african stuff.

My "guy room" (anybody else have one?) reeks of breakfree CLP, burnt gunpowder, and other various gun smells.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#15]
"I love the smell of Hoppe's #9 in the morning"
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#16]
I like th smell of Break Free and tuna. go figure.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:06:09 PM EDT
[#17]
On a related note, my favorite smell is oil on hot metal.  Specifically, the smell of the interior of military vehicles.  You get the same smell from a hot AR-15 barrel that had a liberal coat of oil.

For me, it's one of those overwhelming things that triggers fond memories.  Specifically, when I was growing up and my dad was a bigwig in the Texas Army National Guard, 49th Armored Division.  I was the boss's kid, so I got to play inside M48 & M60 tanks, M113's, gamma goats, etc.  The armor would sit in the hot sun all day and when you hop in, you get that wonderful aroma of grease & oil.  *Sigh*
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My "guy room" (anybody else have one?) reeks of breakfree CLP, burnt gunpowder, and other various gun smells.
View Quote

My 7 year old & I call ours the "man room".  Half TV room / half armory.  Decorated with belted ammo, framed gun posters and reloading equipment.  We're thinking about putting in a hardwood floor, wainscoting, etc. and making it a real gentle[u]man[/u] room.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:11:57 PM EDT
[#19]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the smell of burnt gunpowder mixed with CLP....

Damned it, now my pants are getting too tight.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:13:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm weird, right ?
View Quote

Is this suppose to be some kind of pervy topic?
Read Rainman's first post reply about his shorty.
View Quote

No, you just have a dirty mind! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:20:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm weird, right ?
View Quote

That smell reminds me of growing up. Dad had more guns than anyone we knew. The whole family hunted and fished. It was the best! Hoppe's and Gunslick,it would make a great cologne.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Hoppe's, CLP, WD-40 and the smell of powder burning all are marvelous smells to me too! Hehe. As well as the finish on the SAR 1's.....like a newly varnished floor in a gymnasium!
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 9:46:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I like the smell of the womenz at strip clubs better.
Link Posted: 5/18/2002 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#24]
I thought that was normal???  Now I am concerned.  Thanks a lot...[:D]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#25]
LMAO, I was just explaining to my wife last night how Hoppe's #9 and Breakfree smell like parfume! I get wierd looks when I smell my K98k Mauser, theirs just something about that smell! Walking into a surplus store really brings back memories of the Army. Nothing better than the musty smell of a folded up, wet, GP Medium!
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:24:48 AM EDT
[#26]
LMAO, I was just explaining to my wife last night how Hoppe's #9 and Breakfree smell like perfume! I get weird looks when I smell my K98k Mauser, theirs just something about that smell! Walking into a surplus store really brings back memories of the Army. Nothing better than the musty smell of a folded up, wet, GP Medium!
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:29:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 4:13:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Hoppes#9  Every man in the world loves it.  Every woman I ever was around thought it was horrible. I keep a bottle in the nightstand by my bed just to take a whiff once in awhile.  It reminds me to get up off my butt and get out to the range when I haven't been out for awhile.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#30]
I love the smell of burnt gun powder, napalm, and new guns.[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top