Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 8:50:44 PM EDT
Baseball is the only sport I like. I don't follow anything else. Anyone else here like baseball?

My favorite team is the St Louis Cardinals, followed by the Texas Rangers. I don't do the fantasy stuff, because I'd rather just relax and watch my team rather than worry about who is scoring what because of some fantasy league.

Is anyone else ready for the season?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal. Do you think the Yanks spent too much on Damon?
At age 35 now, do you think they're giving him way too much for too long?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Astros fan.  Our teams may be in the wrong division for us to bond.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Possibly, but I reserve my intense dislike for the Cubs, not the Asros.
I respect the Astros. I do not respect the Cubs as an organization. Probably the only sports franchise I don't respect.
However, I'm a Rangers fan in the AL, so maybe not?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:25:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, i've loved the Astros and also the Rangers since I was a kid (native texan).  Why do you hate the Cubs?  Other than they are NL Central.  I have no use for the Yankees or the Braves.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I did not used to hate the Cubs. However, everytime I've ever seen them play, whether in Chicago, or in St Louis, Cincinnati, their fans are absolutely the worst, most hateful, obnoxious jerks I have ever seen at any sporting event. That's why I can't stand them.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I love the Cubs!

I also go see the Rockies, one of these days they will actually be competitive. Ted Turner or Bill gates needs to buy them.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Baseball is the only sport I like. I don't follow anything else. Anyone else here like baseball?

My favorite team is the St Louis Cardinals, followed by the Texas Rangers. I don't do the fantasy stuff, because I'd rather just relax and watch my team rather than worry about who is scoring what because of some fantasy league.

Is anyone else ready for the season?

I am SOOO ready for the season.  We actually went to the Cactus league spring training.  

My oldests favorite team in the cardinals. and now the middle one will be rooting for them....if spiezio makes the team.

We live about 20min from angels stadium.

I played fantasy league last year....but I sucked at it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Well let's hope the Cards can break the post season slump this year.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:18:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Watching Angels v Giants at SF now....

I love baseball

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
you have to read "game of shadows"the most sacred record of sports is about to be eclipsed by a potato head,ie barry bonds.what a travisty.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
you have to read "game of shadows"the most sacred record of sports is about to be eclipsed by a potato head,ie barry bonds.what a travisty.

I havent gotten to that one yet
I did just finish the Angels history Once They Were Angels
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:56:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Nothing like baseball Opening Day! I had to miss it this year due to work. I will have to get to a game soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top