Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/24/2001 4:57:21 PM EST
I read before how you could request a hearing wiht the BATF to request back your rights to bear arms. Any one have any knowledge or advice on this subject Greatly appreciated-
Link Posted: 7/24/2001 5:03:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 1:13:12 PM EST
^ Bump .. any other advice please?
Link Posted: 7/30/2001 2:04:02 PM EST
You can also petition the governor or the president for a full pardon - which carries with it an automatic restoration of rights.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 7:37:27 PM EST
Or the court can expunge your record. All it takes is money.
Top Top