Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 12:11:05 PM EDT
How do you all feel about your new head coach? I played for Childress in college. He could be a needle dick at times, but he ran a very solid passing offense.  As a Fullback in his trips oriented scheme, I forgot what a football looked like.

It's ironic that when they coached in college, Andy Reid actually worked for Childress.  Then in the pros, Childress worked for Reid. (Reid is three coaches to Childress' left in the photo-Childress is the bald pencil-neck guy in the middle)
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like Leif Ericson, but Bjarni Herjulfson has always been my favorite.  Bjork makes good music sometimes too.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#2]
They never should have fired Denny Green.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't care who he is, he'll never hold a candle to Les Steckel.  

ETA:

Quoted:
They never should have fired Denny Green.

I'll agree only on the basis of his post game press conferences.

"Two teams came here to win, and when that happens, only one can win" -The Sheriff

Madden move over, we've got a new Philosopher in town.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]
How much did Leif Erickson bench press?

Are you talking about the flowing-haired hippie kid from the 70's or the real Viking guy?  

Or am I thinking about Leif Garrett?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#5]
What the hell is that spooge mark in the middle of the pic?

Or do I want to know
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How much did Leif Erickson bench press?

Are you talking about the flowing-haired hippie kid from the 70's or the real Viking guy?

That was Leif Garrett.  Leif Ericson could benchpress a longship.  Bjarni Herjulfson only lost one fight in his entire life, and that was to Chuck Norris, so it's understandable.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#7]
It's the flash!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:19:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Heh, I thougt the thread said "Any Vagina fans".
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:21:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Man-get some damn glasses!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#10]
From an Eagles fan, I think you got a good coach.  Reid never gave Childress enough authority with the Eagles if you ax me.  Reid wanted to keep the offensive playcalling (no pun, really) to himself, and this past season Reid even had Marty Morningwheg (sp?) chime in on each playcall.  So there were 3 guys (Reid, Childress, Morningwheg) signing off on each offensive call.    Now that Childress is head man he has the freedom he needs.

What do you see the Vikes doing?  I hope they give MeMo the ball more instead of burying him in the rotisserie of Michael Bennett, Mo Williams and Onterrio "whizzinator" Smith.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top