Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/4/2014 10:58:01 AM EST
Had u-verse about 2 years. The last couple of months TV would get spotty and freeze some. Would also totally lose signal. Had a few techs over. The last one resynched the signal and it worked good for a couple days. The thing is that my Broadband 2 never really connects. The light will blink red for a couple minutes and then blink green, then go back to blink red. Ive reset the modem but thats about the extent of my abilities. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:18:06 AM EST
I'm an att manager, PM inbound
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:20:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2014 11:21:22 AM EST by merlin7782]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:27:20 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By merlin7782:
View Quote

Replied. Thanks Merlin!
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:46:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2014 11:50:10 AM EST by NVCapCop]
We have had UVERSE for years and recently had our main receiver in the living room replaced by a tech for the same problems - freezing, pixelating, sound out of synch with picture, loss of signal. These problems we just lived with. Replacing the main dvr receiver helped a little bit but did not alleviate all the issues.

Our big problem is when we retire to the bedroom at night and some channels freeze every other minute. DVR recorded shows can be impossible to watch because they freeze and skip every 5 seconds. For some reason the bedroom dvr receives the tv signal a few seconds before the main dvr in the living room. You would think the secondary and tertiary receivers would receive their signals after the main dvr but they don't.

Once in a while we get lucky and we can watch and playback recorded shows without problems. Those times are few and far between though.

eta: IM sent to Merlin for much needed assistance. TIA
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:53:52 AM EST
i love the service otherwise. the pixelating sucks during football games especially.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:55:41 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2014 11:56:15 AM EST by EagleArmsHBAR]
I freaking love uverse; I have had it since 2006.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 12:20:11 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NVCapCop:
We have had UVERSE for years and recently had our main receiver in the living room replaced by a tech for the same problems - freezing, pixelating, sound out of synch with picture, loss of signal. These problems we just lived with. Replacing the main dvr receiver helped a little bit but did not alleviate all the issues.

Our big problem is when we retire to the bedroom at night and some channels freeze every other minute. DVR recorded shows can be impossible to watch because they freeze and skip every 5 seconds. For some reason the bedroom dvr receives the tv signal a few seconds before the main dvr in the living room. You would think the secondary and tertiary receivers would receive their signals after the main dvr but they don't.

Once in a while we get lucky and we can watch and playback recorded shows without problems. Those times are few and far between though.

eta: IM sent to Merlin for much needed assistance. TIA
View Quote

Pmed
Top Top