Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 6:11:16 AM EDT
Greetings from Longs Peak Lodge #197, Campion, Colorado.

My Mom passed away rather unexpectedly last Sunday, and I've been having a difficult time with it.

I know there's a Lodge here (Baker City) but I don't know how to contact anyone here, I'd love to meet up with a Brother just for someone to talk to and help bring a little sanity back into my life.

It's been a while since I've attended my home Lodge due to so I've forgotten a lot, but I did bring my dues card and my Brothers at the above Lodge would certainly vouch for me.

Please eel free to shoot me an IM, I'll be here until Wednesday wrapping up Mom's final affairs.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear of your mothers passing.

I hope you know that all of your Brothers care about you and you will find some sanity in talking with one, be it in Baker City or at home.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Brother, sorry for your loss. Here is the link to the Grand Lodge of Oregon, they list blue lodges with contact numbers.

Oregon Grand Lodge

Hope this helps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top