Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 6:39:48 PM EST
Box 9 says: "Provide the Information Required for Each Individual Owner, Partner, and Other Responsible Person in the Business (Including the individual named in item #1). See Definition #7 for Responsible Persons. If a Female, List Any Given, Married, and Maiden Names, e.g., "Mary Alice (Smith) Jones," Not "Mrs. John Jones." (If additional space is needed, use a separate sheet.) Each Responsible Person Must Complete All Information in this Section."

1 - Under "Position and Social Security Number" what is my position?
2 - Does my wife count as a "responsible person" if I'm getting an individual C&R? I think the answer to this is no but I just want to double check.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:44:35 PM EST
From here:

ATF application form F 7CR If filling this out for yourself, you will use "Individual" or "Individual Collector" when it asks for position. Fill out 2 copies of this one, as you need to send one to the ATF and one to your Chief Law Enforcement Officer.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:45:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
From here:

ATF application form F 7CR If filling this out for yourself, you will use "Individual" or "Individual Collector" when it asks for position. Fill out 2 copies of this one, as you need to send one to the ATF and one to your Chief Law Enforcement Officer.

Ah thanks.

I totally forgot we had a C&R forum
Top Top