Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 1:23:24 AM EDT
I'm getting another C4 next week. Prior was a '96 T.R. Coupe.
Anyone else here into C4 Vettes?
Let's see 'em please.
cc
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dude, check the prices on the C5s. You cant get a Z06 in the low twenties, 97s and 98s for 16-18k.

It's a much better car.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been known to operate a C4 from time to time

Triple black 95 vert.

Fun car.  I love the C4- one of my favorite vette body styles.  Never really took a huge liking into the C5, though the Z06/FRC is a different story.

Its still pretty quick even by today's standards, but it could use a little bit of "ooomphing".  High 13 second car stock, but its a vert so its purpose wasn't to go drag racing :-)

If you are thinking about getting one, get a ZR1 or an 96 manual with the LT4.  Those, even by today's standards are still very quick cars.

One of these days I'm going to track down a 93-95 ZR1 with low milage.  Not going to lie, its my dream car.  I'd have a hard time taking any car over a pristine 95 ZR1 short of the "well take this, sell it and buy 5 of those" argument.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:30:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I love C4/C5 vettes..

they look gorgeous getting smaller in my rear view mirror ;)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top