Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2002 1:13:19 PM EDT
Please list your branch of service, rank, time in, where and for how long and any other pertinent info, what you liked the best and hated the most and how it changed you.

And, your thoughts on having some form/kind of mandatory "national service" requirement for young men/women after high school (I ask this for several reasons, but there seems to be almost no comprehension of self-sacrifice. Many have this self-absorbed attitudes. They think things have always been as they are now and ask "where's mine", instead of "how do I earn mine and help others"). I noticed there are members from other countries, besides the USA, like PincoPalla. I would be interested in their thoughts on this, too.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 4/28/2002 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a Service Record Thread in the Hall of Heros.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks lucas. I realize that. I asked a moderator about the post before I made it and got an okay.

I had more than the single issue to bring up and ask in the rhetorical.  So, I am hoping for some different opinions on the same subject.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top