Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 6:32:13 AM EDT
Is there any banned AR's by feature in Connecticut?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:33:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Tapco is strictly prohibited.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:41:37 AM EDT
[#2]
We have some that are banned by name (most Colts) but other then thats its pretty much the same as the former federal ban.  I don't recall any features being banned.  Keep in mind I'm not a lawyer and I don't play one on tv.

Edit:  Check in the New England hometown forum. Go here
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
The ban is the reason I found a house just across the line in Rhode Island.  Lesser of two evils on this side I can't have SBR's but can have AR pistols.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:56:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The ban is the reason I found a house just across the line in Rhode Island.  Lesser of two evils on this side I can't have SBR's but can have AR pistols.  Go figure.

I was under the impression that it was pretty tough to get a ccw in RI.  The CT ban really is a joke.  If you stick to pre bans you can pretty much do whatever you want.  That's the route I've taken
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top