Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/13/2004 7:36:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 7:38:01 AM EST by mojo]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:40:06 AM EST
Said it before and I'll say it here.
We dont need gun regulation. We need gun education. Course, when I suggested it the last time everyone bitched and moaned, cause simply stating its our right to own guns and then waiting for the next ban to roll down the pipe is much easier.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:44:05 AM EST
Bottom of that article, it looks kindof like my Christmas List.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:44:12 AM EST
Just be mindful that when they admit that it was a "cosmetic" and "ineffective" bill, it just means that they're going to redouble their efforts to put together a bill to really screw us.

Remember Feinstein's words from 10 years ago. She/they WILL try it again.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:44:40 AM EST
How can they get away with both saying the ban has done no good because there are millions more assault weapons that have been sold in the last decade and then say that the ban has resulted in a modest decrease in crime. Plus the fact that every evil assault weapon that existed back in 1994 when "gun crime was rampant" is still out there, which should imply that crime would at least stay the same because the ban only banned new guns.

I guess contradicting yourself in the same article is now an acceptable journalism practice.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:49:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By macman37:
Just be mindful that when they admit that it was a "cosmetic" and "ineffective" bill, it just means that they're going to redouble their efforts to put together a bill to really screw us.

Remember Feinstein's words from 10 years ago. She/they WILL try it again.

Slowly but surely they will re-write the 2nd Amendment to a watered down slurry of unrecognizable words - maybe not in my life time, but they will.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:01:22 AM EST
Top Top