Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:14:51 PM EDT
I was at my local library, browsing thru the "books for sale" section...and located a real gem!   "Gun Control..... Public safety and the right to bear arms", by Ted Gottfried.  The very first "acknowledgement" is to one Odie Stern from our favorate "Handgun control", so you must guess it'll be a real, non-biased piece of literature!  A quick leaf thru the pages confirmed so........ 118 pages of anti gun propaganda, bullshit, and outright lies!  (it doesn't even pretend to view another viewpoint)
Aparently, some libtard "donated" it to the library, I'm guessing to help "educate" the sheep.  I went back and forth, trying to think of the "right" thing to do.   Then, after seeing the pricetag (fifty cents!), I broke down and bought it!   Hell........targets at the range cost more!  Now.......to decide how best to "dispose" of the garbage! (won't fit down the toilet LOL).
LET'S HEAR SOME IDEAS, GANG!!!

I guess there's a feel-good, Kerry-voting. Clinton-daydreaming, libtard somewhere that's tickled pink that "their" book was purchased from the library..............
.................but especially for fifty cents, I thought it best for "one of us" to take it out of circulation instead, no?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
shoot it, with the most evil gun you have!  

Thats what id do
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I'd be quite compelled to wipe my ass with it and mail it one page at a time back to the author.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Tape A LOT of Tannerite to it and then shoot it.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:25:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Make sure you get a video of it whatever you decide to do with it
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

spray fire from the hip until you hit it and blow it to hell
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]
What ever you do you won't have to aim, just old down the trigger and spray all day. What ever you do try to not turn a bus load of nuns into soup.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And send the video to the author.

I hope they don't take it as a threat.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#8]
oooooo, I got a Idea. Make sure you tape it.

Step 1: Dress up like Osama.
Step 2: Buy a .50 caliber rifle. (M82A1)
Step 3: While dressed up like Osama with the book a mile down range with some tannerite taped to it ( where did I get that idea from) and blow it up. Then show 60mins how powerful you made your .50 cal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:18:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Anyone care to "donate" an M82 to "the cause"???
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think I'd be quite compelled to wipe my ass with it and mail it one page at a time back to the author.

I like this one the best so far. Either the author or track down the libtard that put the book there in the first place and send it to them. Let them know how their charity is appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Range, Target, Blow to hell with an "Evil AR"
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:21:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Step 3: While dressed up like Osama with the book a mile down range with some tannerite taped to it ( where did I get that idea from) and blow it up. Then show 60mins how powerful you made your .50 cal.

if he's going to shoot it with a .50, shouldnt he make it into a paper airplane first.  that is, afterall, what the .50 is designed to shoot
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Buy the book and burn it. When they say something about how it looks like a good one, agree. Then, once you have payed, tell them you are going to burn on it, then shit on it the ashes. Then skip out the door clicking your heels together and yelling WEEEEE!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if he's going to shoot it with a .50, shouldnt he make it into a paper airplane first.  that is, afterall, what the .50 is designed to shoot

Thats right make it into a plane at a mile range. Then send it to fuckin hell with all the other liberal crap.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:35:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Shoot it then return it to the library.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:38:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Shoot it, burn it, pee it out. Post the results pics.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#17]
AR...Bump-Fire...send vid to author...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Shoot it ONCE and send to the author with a note about how "controlled" YOUR gun is.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

especially the part about 60 Minutes

For sure, as an act of Civil Disobediene, Invisible Resistance to Tyranny, or whatever, that book NEVER goes back to the library...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The more thrusts per squeeze, the better.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:48:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Send them a free subscription to Guns and Ammo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I wonder if mailing feces to someone is illegal or not?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#23]
tannerite
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I wonder if mailing feces to someone is illegal or not?

Probably be prosecuted as "assault with biological weapon" and done federally to boot...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:17:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Knife it to death.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:17:26 PM EDT
[#26]
This is funny, I like some of these posts. Here's my 2 cents. I like the wipe your ass part. Do that with the title page and send it. Then tear out individual pages and draw 2in black targets on them. Give them to as many friends as possible. Put one good, 3 to 5 shot groups, in them. Then have each person mail it to the author with statement like "Thanks for helping me with my gun control". Then you could take whats left ,after giving your buddies some targets, put a little diesel fuel on it, set in front of a propane tank, light it and fire away.(make sure you are at a safe distance don't need to give them a laugh). Put it on video and thank him for the entertainment. Send it to the author. The tannerite sounds good too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:23:06 AM EDT
[#27]
First shoot it with an AR15 bullet hose, then a Street Sweeper, then a .50cal sniper rifle.  Then top it off with a shot from a Saturday Night Special.

Funny, I was thinking of picking up an extra copy of Unintended Consequences and Enemies Foreign and Domestic and slipping them in the the appropriate places in the library  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:36:33 PM EDT
[#28]

For sure, as an act of Civil Disobediene, Invisible Resistance to Tyranny, or whatever, that book NEVER goes back to the library...

No worries there.  I spent my own hard earned fifty cents and bought it, before it had a chance to fall into irresponsable hands and warp the minds of young children.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top