Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 8:38:40 PM EDT
I've had to be away from the site as well as the internet for some time now, can anyone give me a quick run down on any antigun legislation that has had any action at the federal levels? Especially any AWB's or anything else that would limit the rights of the second ammendment. If I remember right there were a couple introduced by the usual antigun suspects. I appreciate the help as I don't have time to review all the sites and posts to find out for myself.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much the usual from the Left.
Guns are bad.
Big clips are bad.
.50's are bad.
Pistols are bad.
Rifles are bad.

Single shot shotguns are ok.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
They can cry all they want as nothing new gets introduced and passed!
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They can cry all they want as nothing new gets introduced and passed!

Thank the Legislative branch for that.  Our Executive branch can pretty much piss off, especially Alberto Gonzales.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
.50 cals a target
5.7 pistol a target
AK parts kits no longer being imported = ATF re-interpreted 922r
AWBs all being pushed at statewide level, some with no grandfather clause, thankfully.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top