Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 3:13:41 PM EDT
Hypocrite lawmakers..some vehemently anit-gunners..are seeking firearms and training for themselves and their families.....
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bb646ca54a4.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 4:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
(In my best Nelson Munce voice)
HAA-HAA!
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that many US Congressmen get themselves get themselves deputized as US marshals, so that they are then immune from all federal, state and local laws concerning carrying guns.

All this while the ordinary schmucks in DC are not allowed to buy any handguns or keep any guns in their own homes loaded for self defense.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I believe that many US Congressmen get themselves get themselves deputized as US marshals, so that they are then immune from all federal, state and local laws concerning carrying guns.

All this while the ordinary schmucks in DC are not allowed to buy any handguns or keep any guns in their own homes loaded for self defense.
View Quote

All animals are created equal.  Some animals are just more equal than others...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top