Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 10:50:53 AM EST
Well, for all of ya'll that thought it wouldn't happen a Doctor on FOX New just said that the vaccine that'll stop kids from doing drugs could turn them into "Zombies". Guess we better stock up on ammo.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:52:34 AM EST
What?

"DARE" isn't working fast enough?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:53:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2004 11:00:12 AM EST by PrivateJoker]

Originally Posted By TNFrank:
Well, for all of ya'll that thought it wouldn't happen a Doctor on FOX New just said that the vaccine that'll stop kids from doing drugs could turn them into "Zombies". Guess we better stock up on ammo.

Zombie kids are BAAAAD news!

ETA: Like that kid from "Night of the Comet," he freaked the shit out of me!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:53:54 AM EST
I thought kids these days were already zombies.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:54:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:54:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By PrivateJoker:

yeah they be a hella lot fastor then grownup zombies
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:54:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2004 10:56:47 AM EST by Ridge]
Anti-drug vaccine???? That just doesn't make any sense.

Edited to add: And won't just having kids use drugs pretty much turn them into Zombies??
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:56:38 AM EST
Makes as much sense as telling a kid, "Don't do drugs" Now take your ritalin.

Chris
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:57:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By virginia22:

Chris

good point.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:57:31 AM EST
hat
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:59:03 AM EST

Originally Posted By DocDavis:

Except that nowadays they expect you to crack open you own head and just GIVE them your braaains!

Damn, even Zombie kids don't work for a damn thing..... Lazy good-for-nothing--- Why, when I was a kid........
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:00:06 AM EST
This "vaccin" not only binds to "bad" drugs that make you feel good but could bind to natural drugs that your body makes so you won't "feel" anything. You'll just walk around like a "Zombie". Heaven forbid that anyone gets to feel good, we sure as hell don't want that, now do we.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:02:20 AM EST
Shit. I need to hit the book store and pick up one of these. Pronto

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:02:47 AM EST
It will probably be in the water supplies soon.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:05:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

images.amazon.com/images/P/1400049628.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

i need to get a copy of that some day
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:08:35 AM EST

Which round has the best results against
drug-free child zombies?

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:11:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By TheCynic:
Which round has the best results against
drug-free child zombies?

It shouldn't take too much, since they're not on drugs they "feel" it alot more then a druged out wacko would. I'm thinking a 22lr to the head should work just fine and you can stock up on a boat load of ammo for just a little bit of cash.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:13:10 AM EST
This whole war on drugs thing is getting out of hand -- wonder when the average man will get it ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:15:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By sick:

I'm all up for the machete, but aren't M1 Carbines a little light for zombies? I know the head shots'll be easy with it, but wouldn't something with a bit more punch to ensure the destruction of the brain stem be more appropriate?

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 11:21:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By cyanide:
This whole war on drugs thing is getting out of hand -- wonder when the average man will get it ?

The strange thing is that "they" did "get it" back in the 30's but by then it was too late and Organized Crime has already made a killing selling illegal booze by the time they wised up and repealed that stupid 18th Amend. I really hope that "they" "get it" again and legalize pot, 'shrooms and anything else that a person can grow in their own garden. Stuff that you have to refine or have a lab to make can stay illegal for all that I care, if it's not natural I don't really want to use it but something that I can grow(Salvia Divinorum is a good example, since it's legal) should be legal.

Proibition leads to a Black Market which only makes criminals a nice profit and does nothing to stop the use of the prohibited product. I don't care if it's drugs, guns or laundry soap, if you prohibit it you'll just force it underground and make someone rich by selling it. Stop proibition of weed, charge $100 bucks a year for a "Grow Permit" and let people do what they'll do. Use the money for schools or drug abuse programs, that way we'll all win.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:45:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By equin0x:

I'm all up for the machete, but aren't M1 Carbines a little light for zombies? I know the head shots'll be easy with it, but wouldn't something with a bit more punch to ensure the destruction of the brain stem be more appropriate?

/PHil

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:48:58 PM EST

/PHil

You might get a few "twitchers" but the .30 carbine will work well against the ghouls.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:53:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By virginia22:

Chris

HAA HAA HHAAAAAA
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:05:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By benbob:

/PHil

You might get a few "twitchers" but the .30 carbine will work well against the ghouls.

"twitchers"
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:10:01 PM EST

"Anti-Drug Vaccine"??

Please tell me this is a joke.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:11:19 PM EST

Originally Posted By livefreeordieNH:

"Anti-Drug Vaccine"??

Please tell me this is a joke.

A joke? Unfortunatly no
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:20:46 PM EST
They need a vaccine to keep kids from turning into Video gaming,Mt. Dew Drinking,never go out side to play in the sun Zombies that most of them are.

Oh yeah I forgot to add allergic to manual labor also.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:28:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/19/2004 1:31:49 PM EST by Persephone]
I've got my own anti-drug vaccine - my foot up my child's ass.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:33:23 PM EST
Oh, and I found this on another board:

"I had a drug problem when I was young: I was drug to church on Sunday morning. I was drug to church for wedding and funerals. I was drug to family reunions and community socials no matter the weather. I was drug by my ears when I was disrespectful to adults and teachers. I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents or if I didn't put forth my best effort in everything that was asked of me. I was drug out to pull weeds in mom's garden and flower beds and cockleburs out of dad's soybean fields.

Those drugs are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack or heroin, and if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America might be a better place today."

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:35:21 PM EST
And they get up earlier too.
Top Top