Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2001 8:45:23 AM EDT
I remember a few years ago that it was reported that large amounts of money in circulation could be found to have illegal drugs on it like Cocaine.  I don't know if that is true, but I wonder if Anthrax could be spread in that fashion.  I mean who here doesn't handle cash?
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
It takes alot of spores to infect. Some doctor addressed that issue the other night. if there was enough spores to infect then you'd see the Anthrax or at least know there's something wrong with your money.

Person A: Uh, my money has white powder on it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2001 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I use very little cash... our society has been groomed towards a cashless society for years... ATM cards anyone?

Just stirring the pot a little... talk about Revelations in the Bible... Imagine if Anthrax were being spread on currency?  That's a perfect excuse to do away with currency permanently and guess what you get instead of an ATM card?  How about a computer chip in the palm of your hand or your forhead?

Bring it on Baby!  One can only hope and pray!  I'm saved, and before this comes to pass the good Lord will be rapturing me up with Him.

Dont think its gonna happen?  Why do you think Europe has gone to the Euro dollar?  Pretty soon there will be one world government and one currency!

M.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top