Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2011 5:57:02 PM EDT
Watching it tonight & he admits he is a Libertarian,,,
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I love No Reservations.

He always struck me as more of a liberal than a libertarian, but people change.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I love No Reservations.

He always struck me as more of a liberal than a libertarian, but people change.

He probably is, but that's better than being all liberal, which is what he used to be.  He's said that he finds himself identifying more and more with libertarian.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:37:16 PM EDT
[#3]
he used to call himself a liberal, so maybe he's coming around.  Watching his old show, he always seemed like a guy who'd be cool to hang out and shoot the shit with regardless of his political views.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been watching him for years.
When he started out, he was a left wing New Yorker.
Having traveled around a bit and learned New York City isn't the center of the universe and there is a big interesting world beyond New Jersey I thinks his views are a changin'.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't wait to watch this tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 6:57:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Regardless of his political leanings, I've always enjoyed his show. In my opinion, he has the best job in the world.
Link Posted: 11/21/2011 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw the Kurdistan episode of No Reservations and was pleasantly surprised to hear him say that the Iraq War had helped the Kurds by freeing them from Saddam.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top