Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/7/2012 10:58:04 PM EDT
read the comments too.

http://thelawdogfiles.blogspot.com/2012/01/mediations-on-cameras.html

Seems like one man's opinion............unless you have something to hide, it's not a bad thing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:11:17 PM EDT
The first widely publicized dashcam video was made in January 1991, by a Constable Darrel Lunsford in Nacogdoches, who simply bought his own camcorder and mounted it on the dash

Charlie Wilsons War. Only ever time ive heard of that city.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:39:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2012 12:30:34 AM EDT by Giltweasel]
"But I ain't never been to Nacogdoches."

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 11:44:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ambalamps:
The first widely publicized dashcam video was made in January 1991, by a Constable Darrel Lunsford in Nacogdoches, who simply bought his own camcorder and mounted it on the dash

Charlie Wilsons War. Only ever time ive heard of that city.

Strange little town. One of my cousins lived there while he was going to college. Used to shoot rats behind the 7-11 with a 22lr for entertainment. Debris from the space shuttle Columbia fell in his backyard.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 2:26:55 AM EDT
My friend, you see that person with the big white grin in the thousand-dollar suit sitting next to the defendant? You know why that suit costs a thousand dollars? Because it has to be specially tailored around the dorsal fin.
Link Posted: 1/8/2012 8:37:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wingnutx:
My friend, you see that person with the big white grin in the thousand-dollar suit sitting next to the defendant? You know why that suit costs a thousand dollars? Because it has to be specially tailored around the dorsal fin.

Lawdog has quite a way with words doesn't he.
Top Top