Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2007 5:48:40 PM EDT
In the Detroit area again. Go figure.

www.clickondetroit.com/news/14759394/detail.html

Accused Dad: 'I Didn't Do This'

LINCOLN PARK, Mich. -- A 21-year-old Lincoln Park father was arraigned Monday on charges that he sexually assaulted and murdered his 8-day-old daughter.

During the hearing, Christopher Richardson vehemently denied that he committed the acts, repeating, "I didn't do this" to the judge and his family.

He asked the judge if he could "give blood or something to prove that I didn't do this, man."

Earlier Monday, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy held a news conference to give details on what Richardson is accused of doing to his infant daughter, Neveah Richardson.

Richardson had been charged with domestic violence in the beating of his wife. Added to that charge Monday afternoon was murder, sexual assault and criminal sexual conduct against his baby.

Neveah had died as a result of an anal intrusion that caused "massive internal bleeding and sepsis" (infected blood), Worthy said in the news conference.

At his arraignment, Richardson continuously denied he was responsible for "this psychotic, sick shit."

"I never in my life would do shit like this," he said. "Ever."

Police said Neveah's mother told them that she woke up with her daughter on her chest and found her bleeding from the face and mouth.

When Richardson was brought to the hospital, health officials said she was bleeding from the nose, mouth and rectum.

Lincoln Park Police Chief Thomas Karnes said during a news conference last week that the father beat the baby's mother on the way to the hospital. The grandparents, too, were in the car, he said.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no words to express the anger I have for this scum receptacle. God bless and keep the baby that had to experience this.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit...
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
That guy needs a noose.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#5]
8 day old daughter...........

Death will be too good for this guy.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

He will be getting a one way ticket to hell.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LINCOLN PARK, Mich. -- A 21-year-old Lincoln Park father was arraigned Monday on charges that he sexually assaulted and murdered his 8-day-old daughter.

During the hearing, Christopher Richardson vehemently denied that he committed the acts, repeating, "I didn't do this" to the judge and his family.

He asked the judge if he could "give blood or something to prove that I didn't do this, man."

Earlier Monday, Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy held a news conference to give details on what Richardson is accused of doing to his infant daughter, Neveah Richardson.

Richardson had been charged with domestic violence in the beating of his wife. Added to that charge Monday afternoon was murder, sexual assault and criminal sexual conduct against his baby.

Neveah had died as a result of an anal intrusion that caused "massive internal bleeding and sepsis" (infected blood), Worthy said in the news conference.

At his arraignment, Richardson continuously denied he was responsible for "this psychotic, sick shit."

Police said Neveah's mother told them that she woke up with her daughter on her chest and found her bleeding from the face and mouth.

When Richardson was brought to the hospital, health officials said she was bleeding from the nose, mouth and rectum.

Lincoln Park Police Chief Thomas Karnes said during a news conference last week that the father beat the baby's mother on the way to the hospital. The grandparents, too, were in the car, he said.

A sick fuck like this deserves to fucking burn to death! Somebody better kill this pile of shit! Hearing this shit makes me sick, if anyone ever tried to even think about this kind of stuff with anyone in my family I would send them straight to hell.........
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:04:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A sick fuck like this deserves to fucking burn to death! Somebody better kill this pile of shit! Hearing this shit makes me sick, if anyone ever tried to even think about this kind of stuff with anyone in my family I would send them straight to hell.........
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm glad he'll get the same think every damn day in prison.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:19:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit!

TAKE HIM TO THE PIT!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I used to see this every day.  I'm glad I deal with drug dealers exclusively now.  They're at least businessmen.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. He won't be cashing in the ticket for a long time. Hopefully the wait will be filled with an intimate and repeated education on being a torn-colon ass rape victim. Maybe if we're lucky the other inmates will skull fuck him with their shit and blood stained cocks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:29:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Michigan doesn't have the death penalty. He won't be cashing in the ticket for a long time. Hopefully the wait will be filled with an intimate and repeated education on being a torn-colon ass rape victim. Maybe if we're lucky the other inmates will skull fuck him with their shit and blood stained cocks.

I hope you're right.  

He's denying it so you have to wonder who he's going to try to blame.  Maybe some Duke lacrosse players did it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Canada, if you take Detroit I'll do everything in my power to put hockey back on a major American network.

Deal?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#15]
There aren't words to describe this person accurately.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#16]
A pair of pliers and blowtorch don't even begin to describe the treatment he will receive from his orange-clad cellmates.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess I should have listened to myself when I said, "don't click on this thread".  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#18]
The COC prevents me from saying what I truly think this piece of shit deserves.  An eternity in hell is to good for that scum bag.  Hopefully he gets what he deserves in prison.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I have pure hatred for that person, person is to polite of a term for that thing.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#20]
What a piece of shit...if true
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#21]
a quick death would be to much compassion for this criminal give this pos to me and ill make him beg me for death that would probly take weeks to achive.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What a piece of shit...if true
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#24]
IF convicted...

strap his feet to the floor about 3 feet apart
lay him down on his belly
comment to stuffing an everyday 4x4 up his ass using a hydrolic ram... nice... and... slow
put up mirrors or a camera so he can see what's happening
make it last about 30 minutes before it kills him
offer it on pay-per-view (help pay for our current tax-sucking criminal justice system)

sorry if this sounds barbaric or inhumane but i have absolutely ZERO tolerance for this shit.  a person that would do something like this deserves no rights whatsoever, human or constitutional.  this is top on my list of "evil shit."
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#25]
This is SO sick, it pegged on my Bullshit-meter.

I don't deny that the guy is an asshole... but I would investigate the mother as well.

She found the baby like that so its his word against him.

So we have to look at what is more common:  A new mother doing some crazy ass shit, or a dad sexually assaulting a newborn.

I'm going with new mother doing crazy ass shit... and framing dad in the process.  

NOTE:  Dad is still an asshole, but this smells like bullshit.  

Big question of the day:  WHY was dad beating mom in the car on the way there?  Was it a "you're going to get my sick ass arrested" beating, or was it the "oh my God, what did you do, woman?" beating...

This is so fucked up, I have to actually wait before condemning the accused.  I'm usually perfectly fine with execution upon accusation...

- BG
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#26]
30 mins is way to quick for this pos id say a week at the least
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This is SO sick, it pegged on my Bullshit-meter.

I don't deny that the guy is an asshole... but I would investigate the mother as well.

She found the baby like that so its his word against him.

So we have to look at what is more common:  A new mother doing some crazy ass shit, or a dad sexually assaulting a newborn.

I'm going with new mother doing crazy ass shit... and framing dad in the process.  

NOTE:  Dad is still an asshole, but this smells like bullshit.  

Big question of the day:  WHY was dad beating mom in the car on the way there?  Was it a "you're going to get my sick ass arrested" beating, or was it the "oh my God, what did you do, woman?" beating...

This is so fucked up, I have to actually wait before condemning the accused.  I'm usually perfectly fine with execution upon accusation...

- BG

+1

Having been in a relationship with a Psycho Bitch in the past, I want to see how this plays out.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm a cold hearted bastard and that damn near brought a tear to my eye.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top