Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 8:18:12 AM EDT
Alright lady. Fine!  You don't want to join the "craze" about check cards.  A system that does the same damn thing as checks but takes 20 seconds at the Wal-Mart instead of 2 minutes.  Fine!  But when you are standing there...rolling your eyes...and sighing, and being grumpy about the person in front of you taking a long time because they wrote a check...and had to pull out their ID...and have a manager come over and say its okay...why the ever living heck don't you USE that time to write Wal-Mart, the date, the memo, and sign your name so you can save the time of the other people behind you of which your F'ing hypocritical bitch ass self was just complaining about!!!!!!!!!

That is all
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:22:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Checks?  At the grocery store?  

I have a box of them somewhere that I have to dust off every now and then.  I pay my HOA dues with a check.  That's one regular check per year.  I guess I write about three others per year for oddball stuff.  That's about it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump two weeks later cause it happened again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do the checks that I write clear in two hours, but the checks that I receive from customers, and deposit in the bank, take 7-10 days to clear? And why do banks hold cashier's checks for 7-10 days? Fucking scammers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top