Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 8:18:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 9:01:58 AM EDT by mjohn3006]
Alright lady. Fine! You don't want to join the "craze" about check cards. A system that does the same damn thing as checks but takes 20 seconds at the Wal-Mart instead of 2 minutes. Fine! But when you are standing there...rolling your eyes...and sighing, and being grumpy about the person in front of you taking a long time because they wrote a check...and had to pull out their ID...and have a manager come over and say its okay...why the ever living heck don't you USE that time to write Wal-Mart, the date, the memo, and sign your name so you can save the time of the other people behind you of which your F'ing hypocritical bitch ass self was just complaining about!!!!!!!!!

That is all
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:22:09 AM EDT
Checks? At the grocery store?

I have a box of them somewhere that I have to dust off every now and then. I pay my HOA dues with a check. That's one regular check per year. I guess I write about three others per year for oddball stuff. That's about it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:01:42 AM EDT
Bump two weeks later cause it happened again.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 2:19:50 PM EDT
Why do the checks that I write clear in two hours, but the checks that I receive from customers, and deposit in the bank, take 7-10 days to clear? And why do banks hold cashier's checks for 7-10 days? Fucking scammers.
Top Top