Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2003 9:21:00 AM EDT
So we get a lot of whining and negative posts, people sharing problems and hardships here, so it's good to have some good, uplifting posts, so here's mine.

(Not knocking all the not good posts, I know the people here are the greatest people in the world and love to help when a brother or sister is in need.  And the caring advice given by many here is priceless to those in need... keep it up, everyone!)

So, I'm happy today.  I just moved into my new apartment over the weekend.  It's so much BIGGER and NEWER and NICER than my old apartment.  It's almost twice as big.  Now I have a patio/balcony and room to store all my junk, along with a W/D connection, so I can do my laundry at home.  It faces north, so when there's a north breeze, it gets nice and cool inside.  

Moving was a PITA, but a cold front blew through Friday night, and it was very pleasant in the morning when my friends helped me move.  They were so great, we got everything in two loads, and it only took about 4 hours total.  

I've only been there a couple days, but I love it!  Seen a few hotties walking to and from the pool, so I have to go scope that out soon!  [:)]

Just the whole situation... having a nice car, a nice apartment, and making more $$ than I ever have, on top of my friends really helping me out this past weekend, leaves me feeling VERY happy and peaceful.  

I just wanted to share my new little peice of happiness.  I hope everyone is having a great day like I am now!  

Shoot straight and be safe,

Matthew_Q
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#1]
[:K]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:38:15 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry Gas a [:k] is someone who tries to stir up crap and arguements.  My post is not such.  [;)]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Now I have a patio/balcony
View Quote

So which is it man?!?!?

You suck...this sucks...  Your neighbors are probably jerks, and the "hotties" are probably in love with each other, won't let you watch, and probably have syphilis to boot!

That place sucks.

[lol]
Scott
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Scottman,

You're probably right about my neighbors!  hehehe

Actually I met one guy in the next building with his girlfriend.  Turns out he works in the engineering department for the products I support.  He and his girlfriend were way cool.

And it's a balcony, but it's pretty big, so I can use it like a patio!

Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
sorry Gas a [:k] is someone who tries to stir up crap and arguements.  My post is not such.  [;)]
View Quote

Waaa~! Are you trying to pick a fight?! LOL
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]
[beer]

Im happy for ya!

You want a backrub? [bd] [:d]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Your landlord has a spycam in your bathroom ceiling fan.  Mpegs of you masturbating can be found on the internet.

Your "quiet" neighbor has three bodies in his freezer and he just rearranged them to make room for one more.

The apartment above you hosts a fat-chick orgy every Tuesday.

When you leave to go to work, sweaty people come in and shave their backs in your shower....with your razor.

Enjoy the new place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top