Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 4:42:49 PM EDT
No stats yet, this one was in fountian hills.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#1]
They have the same MO as the other one.  That sucks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Another smash and grab with a truck?  That is very upsetting, store have a name?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't remember they showed a flash of the store, a shot of the road to fountain hills and a quick outside shot and then the inside damage, they put the last two robberies in the same MO and etc...
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it was "Guns by SAMM."  I have never been in that one, but they advertise in the Republic all the time.

OK you guys, come clean.  Which of you are doing these smash 'n grabs?

BTW, according to the liars on the idiot box, the cops recovered all the stolen guns nearby.

Seriously they need to nail these pricks hard before we get all the federally mandated gun store construction requirements that will tack an extra hundred bucks on every gun you buy.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:35:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Me thinks they might end up south of the border[pissed]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:54:34 PM EDT
[#6]
A sheriffs officer told the news that they think that a passing patrol car interrupted the burlary by driving past- even though he did not see them the first time.  He did find a car sitting out with its trunk and doors open. Aparently that was their getaway and they had to feel on foot, abandoning the guns near by.

And I strongly suspect that the guns are going to mexico too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#7]
i shop at that guns by samm once in a while, pretty nice guys.  that really sucks, those bastards who are doing this piss me off.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:16:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't they even bother to put the guns in a safe room, or gun safes at night?

If they would just put some cigarette displays by the big picture windows in front they wouldn't even steal the guns.

Our largest gun dealer has only two small entrances and they are heavily fortified.  All firearms on display are put in a safe room every night.  Guns should not be left out in the store at night, they will get stolen.
[size=6]B[/size=6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top