Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:51:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Dame Elizabeth said: "The mother must accept the clinical judgment of the doctors who are caring for her child, who will, of course, have in mind what I have said in this judgment.

"It is the duty of the mother for the sake of Luke to reduce areas of conflict to a minimum and listen to what is proposed by those who have a great deal of medical and nursing experience."

I would fucking kill any asshole judge who would say this to me ragarding my child.  Fuck it.  Someone has to stand up to this Orwellian nightmare.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the wonderful world of KerryCare.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:17:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with the docs and the court on this one. There are babies who should be allowed to die. It is a tough call obviously but there is a time to let nature take her course.

Believe me guys, when I say that there are people who should be allowed to die. Some of them are children, sadly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top