Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2002 1:04:17 PM EDT
A night club in Rashon Letzion, just south of Tel Aviv, was the site of this most recent suicide bombing. 15 dead, 40 wounded, at first report. Story developing! Eric The(Zionist)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:05:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 1:05:31 PM EDT by BenDover]
You really didn't think the seige was going to just END peacefully and quiet did you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:07:02 PM EDT
[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=514&e=3&u=/ap/20020507/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_explosion_5[/url]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:09:37 PM EDT
Has the siege at the Curch of the Nativity actually ended, as yet? Arafat is receiving a lot of advice to reject the whole surrender plan outright: [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=574&574&e=1&u=/nm/20020507/wl_nm/mideast_palestinian_reaction_dc_1[/url] Eric The(I'llBelieveItWhenISeeIt!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:13:21 PM EDT
OK -- who had Tuesday afternoon in the first Palestinian suicide bombing after Arafat's release pool?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:14:18 PM EDT
Yeah where is our old thread Ben
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:19:46 PM EDT
I hope Israel mop's up the desert with raghead's now and tell's the rest of the world to kiss it's ***. They should have taken #1 raghead out week's ago. If you missed it, I am on Israel's side. [smoke]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:27:37 PM EDT
But Bush was promised peace in the region for American jailers.... What's the world coming to when you can't trust a terrorist to keep his/her word?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:34:39 PM EDT
And they wanted their own state?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:40:26 PM EDT
And now Bush is sending CIA Director George Tenet over there to help set up "security." Any guesses on who will be providing that "security?"
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:41:47 PM EDT
They might [b]get[/b] their own state: the State of Permanent Rest! They're standing six feet over it right now.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:44:12 PM EDT
Bush and Sharoon just gave a spech/confrence and NO mention of the bombing... wonder why. yeah I know They gotta be informed of all the details first since it just happened. I guess my point is WHY didnt any of the reporters bring it up? Im sure they knew About it during the spech/confrence... are certein questions not allowed ?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:47:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jarhead_22: And now Bush is sending CIA Director George Tenet over there to help set up "security." Any guesses on who will be providing that "security?"
View Quote
I'm just hoping we don't send in MILITARY ADVISORS...I remember that from the 60s....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:49:45 PM EDT
[b]cluster[/b], the news conference was actually over by the time either leader was informed of the occurrence, at least that's what FoxNews is saying. It's almost like the bombing was tied to the scheduled news conference! Eric The(Naw!TheyWouldn'tDo[u]That[/u]!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:59:19 PM EDT
ERIC, See thats what happens when I work and surf. Somehow I get a detail wrong.. from now on " I pledge to always put ar15.com before the dutys that [b]'managment"[/b] [i]FEELS[/i] are important..." BTW, You handle bankrubcies right? [BD]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:04:42 PM EDT
Still, I am sickened by the fact that Sen, Biden was just on FOX, telling the world that of course Israel will have to break the cycle of violents, by not doing anything in retaliation, that might endanger this sick phoney peace plan.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:21:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: It's almost like the bombing was tied to the scheduled news conference! Eric The(Naw!TheyWouldn'tDo[u]That[/u]!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I agree...I think that is exactly what they planned to do. It is time for us to let Isreal do what they need to do and get this situauion taken care of. If not, this will go on forever. We would never put up with this amount of terrorist BS here.....they shouldnt either. Let them take care of their business!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:21:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:41:12 PM EDT
gas up the merkeva's...it's time for another cruise up and down the west bank! hit them hard, fast and repeatedly.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:43:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:04:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 3:05:08 PM EDT by Hawkeye1]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:16:40 PM EDT
I am REALLY getting tired of suicide bombers. And I can only imagine how the Israelis feel. Frankly, I think it is time to kick some major ass and get it over with. Israel and the USA should take over the Middle East and split it up between us. That's my solution.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:24:14 PM EDT
Heard some of the sewer roaches hiding in the church were gonna be sent to Italy. Is this some sort of reward? I hope the Mossad hunts all them down and puts multiple .22's into their cranium!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:31:42 PM EDT
When is our buddy Koffi and his blue-helmeted buds in the UN going to issue an edict against THIS massacare....... ......yeah, I thought not......
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:14:11 PM EDT
Gee, who would have thought they'd pull this during "peace talks". [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:21:16 PM EDT
Arafat is meaningless at this point, a diversion. I'm sure the Israelis know that, and are revving up the big fat whoopass machine. Unfortunately, at this point, the Pal terrorists are like cockroaches in the kitchen, they'res hundreds more behind the walls for each one you see and kill. This is going to get uglier... [:(]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:25:42 PM EDT
Certainly no surprise is there? Just proves my point that Arafathead should have been shot when is was convienent to do so. Still should. Maybe the Jews will finally ignore the cowards in Washington and get down to business! Maybe Koffi can go there to try and mediate and they can do him too! There will be peace - as soon as Israel obliterates the enemy!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:30:57 PM EDT
I just listened to the English version of Sharon's speach. The Israeli's have had all they are going to take. This last little foray into Jenin and the other West Bank Towns was just a dress rehearsal for what's about to happen now. In the words of the bomber Pilot in the movie Apocalipse Now " Get your people down, Cause this is gonna be a big one."
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:50:29 PM EDT
FearandLoathing, I hope you are right. They have been pussy footing around far to long because of numbnuts (nutless?)like Colon Powell!! They are surely getting tired of this - I know I would. We'll see how accomodating we Americans are after the rags do their NEXT nasty here.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:57:53 PM EDT
We'll see how accomodating we Americans are after the rags do their NEXT nasty here.
View Quote
From the poll numbers I have seen banded about the Administration is overestimating how accomidating the American public is NOW.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:03:39 PM EDT
ArmdLbrl, not that I disagree but are you referring to anything specific?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:11:17 PM EDT
I was on Vote.com today to get in on a gun rights poll and noticed where they had taken a poll last week that showed 79% of the American people in favor of taking down the Palistinian Authority, not that I think Vote.coms polls are all that sound. but still the American people are coming to some conclusions about the West Bank Arabs, that slick, lying Palistnian front men are no longer able to bald face lie there way around.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:14:56 PM EDT
I think Kofi & the U.N. jerkwads should send a special team of investigaters into the bloody, blackened, bombed-out pool hall, to see, if, perhaps, maybe, any human rights violations occured when that psycotic raghead touched off his charge. What do you guys think? This would be getting ridiculous if it weren't so horrifying. Merkevas hell, the jews oughta be unlimbering the arty & start garden-tilling those refugee camps, 155mm at a time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:23:24 PM EDT
Does the IDF take American volenteers who are not Jewish? Just wondering.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:23:41 PM EDT
Koffi should go to the pool hall PERSONALLY if he had the stones. MAybe another rag would do that idiot as well! At some point the Israelies are gonna say screw it, we want to survive and obliterate all trace of the Palis. Long over due IMHO.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:26:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 8:37:38 PM EDT by ArmdLbrl]
Originally Posted By Fearandloathing37: I was on Vote.com today to get in on a gun rights poll and noticed where they had taken a poll last week that showed 79% of the American people in favor of taking down the Palistinian Authority, not that I think Vote.coms polls are all that sound. but still the American people are coming to some conclusions about the West Bank Arabs, that slick, lying Palistnian front men are no longer able to bald face lie there way around.
View Quote
I saw this afternoon on Vote.com that 84% of Amercians dont want US troops being used as peacekeepers to enforce a peace between Palistine and Isreal. This is atop the MSNBC/USAToday poll from a month ago that asked who was responsible for the latest round of violence To be honest, I hadn't looked around recently, I just found it by accident.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:31:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BeauBeaux: I hope Israel mop's up the desert with raghead's now and tell's the rest of the world to kiss it's ***. They should have taken #1 raghead out week's ago. If you missed it, I am on Israel's side. [smoke]
View Quote
What he said.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:32:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: I am REALLY getting tired of suicide bombers. And I can only imagine how the Israelis feel. Frankly, I think it is time to kick some major ass and get it over with. Israel and the USA should take over the Middle East and split it up between us. That's my solution.
View Quote
What he said too.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:32:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fearandloathing37: I was on Vote.com today to get in on a gun rights poll and noticed where they had taken a poll last week that showed 79% of the American people in favor of taking down the Palistinian Authority, not that I think Vote.coms polls are all that sound. but still the American people are coming to some conclusions about the West Bank Arabs, that slick, lying Palistnian front men are no longer able to bald face lie there way around.
View Quote
Looks like the millons of dollars the Jewish American lobby spends on Pro-Israel public relations has paid off. I'am not pro Paly or Izzy, both don't wan't peace, both are not blameless for what is going on. As for the Bethleham debacle a church would look like a good place to hide if you were being chased by a Merkeva tank and all you had was a POS AK ! LOL...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:38:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 8:42:55 PM EDT by raven]
Originally Posted By BillofRights: Does the IDF take American volenteers who are not Jewish? Just wondering.
View Quote
Actually, they do! Sort of. Costs over $1000 for the privilege of volunteering in a war zone for the Jews. [url]http://www.vfi-usa.org/home.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:46:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By tangeant:
View Quote
Looks like the millons of dollars the Jewish American lobby spends on Pro-Israel public relations has paid off. I'am not pro Paly or Izzy, both don't wan't peace, both are not blameless for what is going on. As for the Bethleham debacle a church would look like a good place to hide if you were being chased by a Merkeva tank and all you had was a POS AK ! LOL...
View Quote
I just love how bigots always feel compelled to say "I am not for either side but..". Blaming Isreal for being a target for terrorism is to illogical for words... only someone seriously poisoned by hate toward Jews could beleve that Jewish retaliation equals Palistinian terror.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:56:45 PM EDT
ArmdLbrl, oh, so well put!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:16:19 PM EDT
tangeant wrote:
both don't wan't peace
View Quote
WTF?????? [>:/] I'm listening carefully.... Explain why the Israelis wouldn't want crazed Palestinians to stop blowing up their citizens and cities.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:23:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 9:27:09 PM EDT by ArmdLbrl]
Originally Posted By MickeyMouse: ArmdLbrl, not that I disagree but are you referring to anything specific?
View Quote
Having inspired me to dig, I found this from last Friday on CBS: [url]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/02/opinion/polls/main507879.shtml[/url] and this from the same place one month earlier exactly: [url]http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/04/03/opinion/polls/main505251.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:47:49 AM EDT
[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/Turbans.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:05:04 AM EDT
No arab country wants the 13 terrorist in the Nativity Church. No European country wants the 13 terrorist in the Nativity Church. I am Italian and I DON'T WANT any terrorist as a guest in my country. I am really pissed off because Powell is pressing my govt. to accept those terrorist in MY country. Maybe if Powell wants so much that someone can welcome those murderers somewhere he can put them in his house...
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:43:44 AM EDT
Here is the text of PM Sharon's statement after his news conference with George W: This evening, at the conclusion of my meeting with President Bush, the president and I received the news of the terrible attack in Rishon Letzion. Upon receipt of this news, I decided to cancel all my planned meetings here and return home immediately. I convey my deepest condolences to the families of the victims and my wishes for a speedy recovery to all the wounded. Immediately upon receiving the news of the attack, the president asked me to convey his sympathies to the people of Israel, the bereaved families and the wounded who are lying in hospitals. [b]The president has asked me to express his dismay over the terrible massacre of innocent people — children, women, and youth on a night out, whose only sin was being Jewish, Israeli[/b]. I came here, to the United States, to discuss the prospects of peace and stability in the region. I came to the United States to discuss the possibility of reforms in the Palestinian Authority, which are a necessary precondition to the advancement of the political process. There is no way to move forward on a political process with a terrorist, corrupt and centralist entity. I came to the United States to discuss the chances of convening a regional conference to advance stability in the region. [b]Today, in the face of all our sincere efforts to move forward on the political path, we received another proof of the true intentions of the person leading the Palestinian Authority[/b]. [b]Those who call for millions of "martyrs" are guilty. Those who constantly incite are guilty. Those who fund terrorism are guilty. Those who launch terrorism are guilty. Guilty.[/b] To anyone who tries to blackmail Israel into making concessions — either big or small — through the weapon of terror and intimidation, or tries to blackmail the state of Israel through sowing fear, I say today: Israel will not surrender to blackmail. He who rises up to kill us, we will pre-empt it and kill him first. As we have proven, there is no — and there will never be — any shelter for terrorists, their abettors or dispatchers, and all those who are engaged in terrorism. There is no — and there never will be — any shelter for evil. Israel will act the same as any democracy that protects itself. Israel will act like any other democracy which fights the forces of darkness. Israel will continue to uproot the terror infrastructure. Operation Defensive Shield was a vital and important stage in the dismantling of the terror infrastructure. The operation has yielded tremendous achievements. But our work is not done. The battle continues and will continue, until all those who believe that they can make gains through the use of terror-will cease to exist. Israel will act strongly. I depart now to Israel with a heavy heart, heavy with grief and heavy with rage. The rage of every man and woman in Israel. The rage of each and every Jew in the world. The rage of all those who share our values: freedom, liberty and democracy Israel will fight for these values. Israel will fight anyone who tries to threaten these values. Israel will fight anyone who tries, through suicide terrorism, to sow fear. [b]Israel will fight, Israel will triumph and when victory prevails, Israel will make peace[/b]. Eric The(Raging)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:48:02 AM EDT
Originally Posted By PaoloAR15: No arab country wants the 13 terrorist in the Nativity Church. No European country wants the 13 terrorist in the Nativity Church. I am Italian and I DON'T WANT any terrorist as a guest in my country. I am really pissed off because Powell is pressing my govt. to accept those terrorist in MY country. Maybe if Powell wants so much that someone can welcome those murderers somewhere he can put them in his house...
View Quote
I say we convince some other nation to take them, have them put on an airplane, and then force it down with naval aircraft, just like we did with the plane carrying the [i]Achille Lauro[/i] terrorists. Land it quietly at a US military base (Aviano, Incirlik, etc) and then hand them back over to the Israelis in secret.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:53:16 AM EDT
Paolo, my dear friend, have any of the recent developments and Israel's responses made you soften your stance on Ariel Sharon? I think he's done a hell of a job, so far. Maybe Bibi could have done better, but who else? Peres? No way! Eric The(Likud)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 4:21:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Paolo, my dear friend, have any of the recent developments and Israel's responses made you soften your stance on Ariel Sharon? I think he's done a hell of a job, so far. Maybe Bibi could have done better, but who else? Peres? No way! Eric The(Likud)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
It's time to change my signature. Palestinians really are pissing me off. And also of gutless Eu politicians. I am disgusted. I always support a peace plan and peace in general. But I WILL NEVER SURRENDER to terror. I will not anymore support a Palestinian state until they will prove to me that they are willing to change their homicidal attitudes. In our very current era, political goals like a statehood and peace can be achieved through pacific opinion campaign. There are other ways for Palestinians to get what they wants. But their are not willing to use them. MURDERERS! MURDERERS! MURDERERS!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 4:31:49 AM EDT
Thank you, Paolo! I think your new sig line looks very nice. Everyone who supports Israel, everyone who is against terrorism of any sort, and everyone who supports Western style democracy must unite against this person: [img]http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20020508/i/1020858227.2952994899.jpg[/img] What a piece of ca-ca! Eric The(Pro-US,Pro-Israeli)Hun[>]:)]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top