Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 4:18:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:26:24 PM EDT
[#1]
HA.... HA.... HA....
I can't even find one who likes me, let alone likes me and likes to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:50:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, my problem is I can't figure out which girl I need to be with.  There is Amy(who does have an account on here but never gets on here) who I was with for several years and have wanted to get back together with for a long time.  I taught her to shoot and she still says she wants her own H&K USP compact 9mm(and it's got to be with the stainless slide) cause it's prettier.  Then there is Lisa who I just met but is really cool.  She was in the military for 8.5 years and knows how to clean my ar's.  

Decisions, Decisions...oh which one should I choose.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
And when, exactly, is SHE supposed to use the computer...??

[:d]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I've tried and even put all the 'puters at home on a network so we have the capability to both post here at the same time, but she just isn't interested.  I've taken her shooting a few times, but she usually ends up sunbathing with ear muffs on.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:11:18 PM EDT
[#8]
naw...i have only taken 1 g/f to the range...after that i decided against it.   non of the s i go out with really like guns.  i wouldnt mind find one who does though!
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:25:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Ranges? Wedon'tneednostinkin'ranges!!

We just shoot off the back porch.

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3637[/img]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]
My wife is very tolerant and gracious with my shooting interests, but she has very little desire in going with me to the range.  When we go together, she sits in the car and reads.  I did get her to go to a gun show today though -- definitely a rarity.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 5:47:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
How many of you that are married or have Girlfriends that like to go to the range and shoot? Mona
View Quote

Crap... I just wish I had the experience to answer this question.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#14]
My husband never goes to the womans forum that much unless I ask him too and never really posts outside of the equipment exchange board.  So therefore I will post for us:  we both love to shoot lots.  We shoot any chance we get.  We have a range in our yard.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:25:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Mona... Tweety is a member here and shoots like a fiend, but she's really not into the "web forum thing". She likes reading every now and then and loves the photoshop chicanery that goes on. But for the most part, she busies herself with other pursuits.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top