Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 7/19/2002 4:44:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 4:45:13 AM EDT by NOVA5]
This one from Windows XP! Put in teh windows XP CD. goto the support folder run Setup.exe isntall everything. now start/progams/win support tools/ command prompt (this will put you in the same place as the files) now type.. Remote.exe /? heres what you get. (ISM04 is my PCName it will differ for you, Imbrogilo will still be there..)
To Start the SERVER end of REMOTE --------------------------------- Syntax : REMOTE /S <"Cmd"> [Param] Example1: REMOTE /S "i386kd -v" imbroglio To interact with this "Cmd" from some other machine, start the client end using: REMOTE /C ISM04 imbroglio Example2: REMOTE /S "i386kd -v" "name with spaces" start the client end using: REMOTE /C ISM04 "name with spaces" To Exit: @K [Param]: /F [Param]: /B [Param]: /U username or groupname specifies which users or groups may connect may be specified more than once, e.g /U user1 /U group2 /U user2 [Param]: /UD username or groupname specifically denies access to that user or group [Param]: /V Makes this session visible to remote /Q [Param]: /-V Hides this session from remote /q (invisible) By default, if "Cmd" looks like a debugger, the session is visible, otherwise not To Start the CLIENT end of REMOTE --------------------------------- Syntax : REMOTE /C "" [Param] Example1: REMOTE /C ISM04 imbroglio This would connect to a server session on ISM04 with Id "imbroglio" if there is a REMOTE /S <"Cmd"> imbroglio running on ISM04. Example2: REMOTE /C ISM04 "name with spaces" This would connect to a server session on ISM04 with Id "name with spaces" if there is a REMOTE /S <"Cmd"> "name with spaces" running on ISM04. To Exit: @Q (Leaves the Remote Server Running) [Param]: /L <# of Lines to Get> [Param]: /F [Param]: /K [Param]: /B Keywords And Colors File Format ------------------------------- [, ] ... EX: ERROR black, lred WARNING lblue COLOR THIS LINE lgreen To Query the visible sessions on a server ----------------------------------------- Syntax: REMOTE /Q ISM04 This would retrieve the available s visible connections on the computer named ISM04.
View Quote
Care to explain this imbrog?
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 4:47:31 AM EDT
Its know as a "worm mole." Imbroglio is an FBI agent who gets into your computer when you repond to his posts. He now sees ever web site you visit. And he tells me you spend WAY to much time on the womens lingerie websites. WAY too much. [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/19/2002 4:53:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/19/2002 4:57:36 AM EDT by NOVA5]
well.. if no clothing on the women is considered lingere... he may be right. [;)] This being a state owned computer.. he may be in trouble now that i know...
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 4:31:00 PM EDT
BTT
Top Top