Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2002 11:26:47 AM EDT
This is another sad day for EMS a LT. from BN45 name Gary Engle died after being injured in a MVA about a week ago. Gary was one of the good Supervisors out there. May he Rest in Peace. Please God take good care of him.
Link Posted: 7/15/2002 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Truely sad news, another brother died in the line of work.

May he rest in peace

Bas
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:18:56 PM EDT
[#2]
mva was in line of duty?
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 7:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
realitycheck...he just got off work on his way home. I understand you were just asking a question. It It doesn't matter either way. The only thing I think he was coming off his 3rd day of doubles. I am not sure of that.

He had a nice job inside an office and wanted to get back out on the street. He was transferred to become a LT out in the field. He was only out for 3 months from his prior assignment. He was a very good Supervisor and loved by all who met him. He treated people with out that I am the LT and you better listen BS. Thank you for asking anyway and Striker Thank you also for what you were feeling. I understand what you were feeling.  
Link Posted: 7/28/2002 5:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top