Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/6/2004 12:37:56 PM EST
www.thedmonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/09/28/4159114fb65ba

signs torn down / torn out of toddler's hands
swastikas burned in our yards
2 (3?) accounts of guns fired at Republican HQs
At least 4 sites trashed yesterday as part of the AFL-CIO's nationwide coordinated protest.

It's escalating, and the MSM is failing to cover it, government isn't commenting on it, and the FIRST news story that will splash all over will be when someone on the RIGHT defends themselves / their property.

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:40:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/6/2004 12:41:18 PM EST by arowneragain]
oxford, MS...home of Ole Miss....there might be *a few* liberal college hippies around there......

Edit:

Hey, MS folks.....send your kids to Starkville! fewer libs......
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:41:05 PM EST
I am going to be doing some volunteer work at the Bush/Cheney campaign office next week. I so hope that they do something stupid while I'm there!

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:42:02 PM EST

Originally Posted By rayra:
www.thedmonline.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2004/09/28/4159114fb65ba

At least 4 sites trashed yesterday as part of the AFL-CIO's nationwide coordinated protest.

It's escalating, and the MSM is failing to cover it, government isn't commenting on it, and the FIRST news story that will splash all over will be when someone on the RIGHT defends themselves / their property.

Of course mainstream media is ignoring it. The liberal hippies that run the mainstream media ENCOURAGE shit like that.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:43:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By arowneragain:

Edit:

+1 and don't forget about USM.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:57:37 PM EST

Guns? Used by Libs? I though the idea of weapons (particularly firearms) was anathema to them.... it's one of the "talking points" about what's wrong with republicans/conservatives (like that's interchangeable 100% of the time)

Amazing how they will use "whatever means necessary" when it suits them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:08:39 PM EST
Kinda reminds me of the "Night of broken glass"

I suspect it'll get even worse if/when their bitch loses the election.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:54:55 PM EST
John Grisham lives in Oxford and he's a big Liberal. I'd say send your kids to USM " go eagles"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:03:25 PM EST
Tick, tick, tick...

This shit is going to get out of hand sooner than anyone expects.

The Party of inclusion and diversity my fucking ass! "Hey, you don't agree with us so we feel perfectly justified in vandalizing your shit and shooting at you."

Asswipes. They're going to cross paths with an armed citizen sooner or later and there is going to be a dead Democrat to show for it (which the 'craps and media will spin into "it never would have happened if the victim shooter didn't have a gun.")
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:08:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By Tango7:

Guns? Used by Libs? I though the idea of weapons (particularly firearms) was anathema to them.... it's one of the "talking points" about what's wrong with republicans/conservatives (like that's interchangeable 100% of the time)

Amazing how they will use "whatever means necessary" when it suits them.

Most likely it was some union thugs. I know some good union folks (who don't toe the line and vote as they're told) but some of those guys...ugh.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:08:58 PM EST
20 incidents around the country instigated by the AFL-CIO

www.local6.com/video/3785850/detail.html
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:13:05 PM EST
The left is blaming all this on Karl Rove, but the truth is, the Dem's love their thugs. They even gave Al Franken a radio show.

If Kerry gets elected, attacks on the right will become commonplace.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:17:18 PM EST
Every corrupt movement needs its brownshirts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:18:23 PM EST
I dunno man, most of the kids in Oxford are very very conservative, but as always there is a super-vocal leftist majority.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:20:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By arowneragain:
oxford, MS...home of Ole Miss....there might be *a few* liberal college hippies around there......

Edit:

I went to MS State .... the "law" school is Ole Miss ... if that tells you anything.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:20:37 PM EST

Originally Posted By mpearcex:
John Grisham lives in Oxford and he's a big Liberal. I'd say send your kids to USM " go eagles"

like hell he does, he has been living in virginia ever since they put a mobile home buying place next to his property. All he does is loan out his house now for celebs in the area.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:29:38 PM EST
the raving lunatic libs at another forum I go to keep claiming it's republicans doing it hoping the dems will get blamed
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 2:33:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By sharky30:
the raving lunatic libs at another forum I go to keep claiming it's republicans doing it hoping the dems will get blamed

Bullshit. Republicans would have done it more effectively.
Top Top