Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/27/2004 11:51:50 AM EST
I've always thought about sharing this and I guess now is a good time since we already have an active thread on 9-11 images.

One of the most common psychoeducational batteries used to assess children had to pull and replace a plate from one of their subtests right after September 11, 2001. Some children were actually responding to the image in a negative fashion.

I don't know the publication date but I think it was just a few months before 9-11.

Here is a crop from the plate since the whole thing is over 2 MB. The rest of it shows people playing in a large park.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:53:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I've always thought about sharing this and I guess now is a good time since we already have an active thread on 9-11 images.

One of the most common psychoeducational batteries used to assess children had to pull and replace a plate from one of their subtests right after September 11, 2001. Some children were actually responding to the image in a negative fashion.

I don't know the publication date but I think it was just a few months before 9-11.

Here is a crop from the plate since the whole thing is over 2 MB. The rest of it shows people playing in a large park.

www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/26437crop1.jpg

Thats a huge plan in scale to the building, I think its flying buy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:58:12 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:59:27 AM EST
oh my god, this is proof the bush administration coordinated the attack with al-queada in order to make the people at haliburton rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:00:56 PM EST
Does that mean that Al Quada have giant attack pigeons too!

ANdy
Top Top