Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2005 10:08:32 PM EDT
1.  The mini truck, lowered within a couple of inches of the street and complete with ski racks for 6 pair.  

2.  The car with the license below.

PS:  if I still had a sig line, I'd have changed it to be:  "pretend you see a pink ribbon avatar".
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Only in california......or new york, or massachusets...

I'd like to send in my application to the Illinois secretary of state for this fine plate.

u duche
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#2]
That car is destined for a few hundred door dings and keyings,  sad but true.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#3]
You have to wonder at people who have so little going on in their own lives that they'll put a political statement on a vanity license plate.  

I was no fan of President Clinton and I have no love for Hillary Rodham or Sarah Brady but I ain't gonna deface my car by putting one of their names on my plate.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I would park next to it and swing my door open as hard as i could and then drive away. When they get their gun ban and we are unarmed i hope they get raped by the Chinese.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]

California Dept of Motor Vehicles rule on vanity plates:

"...The Department has the right to refuse any combination of letters and/or letters and numbers that may carry connotations offensive to good taste and decency..."

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#6]
"sorry about that... my shopping cart full of bricks just got out of hand"
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#7]
All ya gotta do is make a few complaints to the DMV as it being offensive and they will make them turn in the plate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Who cares.  

I don't get why it bothers people so much that they would vandalize somebody's property who doesn't share the same political views.  This person is probably an asshat, but luckily not one you will ever have to deal with unless you get caught defacing his property.

Complaining to the DMV about this plate is about as mature as the person complaining to the school that they are offended by the "Christmas" party or tree at school.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Who cares.  

I don't get why it bothers people so much that they would vandalize somebody's property who doesn't share the same political views.  This person is probably an asshat, but luckily not one you will ever have to deal with unless you get caught defacing their property.

Complaining to the DMV about this plate is about as mature as the person complaining to the school that they are offended by the "Christmas" party or tree at school.

Immature maybe, but more than likely it's also someone who would enjoy taking firearms from all of us so who gives a flying rats ass if they lost thier plate.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:17:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Unfortunately there are, and always will be people who want to take our guns away.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:48:11 AM EDT
[#11]
This guy paid extra to have his stupidity on his plates for all to see.  Who gives a rip.  It would be even stooooopider to break the law by intentionally damaging the idiots car.  Let him show his ass to the world.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Who cares.  

I don't get why it bothers people so much that they would vandalize somebody's property who doesn't share the same political views.  This person is probably an asshat, but luckily not one you will ever have to deal with unless you get caught defacing his property.

Why bother?

1) Because the owner of that license plate is an egg sucking kommie.

2) Because that license plate offends me by suggesting that there be a Christmas tree at school.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:47:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I saw a sticker on a BMW in Huntsville Alabama that said, F the president.  There are stupid people everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:07:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Keep them contained, don't let them cross the state line!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:54:15 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Who cares.  

+1  if you'd vandalize someone's property because you disagree with their license plate you are a childish retard.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:01:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Who cares.  

For their treasonous actions, they deserve far worse.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:01:52 AM EDT
[#17]
In my office parking lot there is a plate that says OUSTBUSH.  I'll see if I  can get a pic
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Well I doubt that plate will do them any good when they get pulled over considering the majority of police are conservative...
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Freaking liberals

You hate someone SO MUCH that you'd get a custom plate?  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top