Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2005 8:23:59 AM EDT

Suge Knight Shot At Kanye West Party In Miami
08.28.2005 3:18 AM EDT

Rap mogul hit in the leg, scheduled for surgery on Sunday.

MIAMI — Marion "Suge" Knight is in stable condition after being shot during a party in honor of Kanye West at a popular Miami hot spot.

According to police, Knight was shot in the right leg around 12:42 a.m. Sunday morning at the

Shore Club. The party was being held to honor West on the eve of his appearance at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.

Eyewitnesses said at least six shots were fired during the incident, which occurred in the club's Red Room.

Miami police and firefighters quickly arrived and evacuated the club. Knight was taken to Mount Sinai Medical Center, where he was treated for a fractured leg resulting from a gunshot wound, according to police.

Authorities said their investigation has yet to turn up any suspects, though they are continuing to speak to eyewitnesses.

Many of Knight's friends and supporters — including Petey Pablo — were with the Death Row Records boss at the hospital early Sunday morning. He's expected to undergo surgery on Sunday, and there's no word on when he may be released. A rep from his camp said he's doing well and that a full statement will be released later in the day.

Saturday night's party was just one of dozens of events to unfold in Miami as the VMAs approached. For a look at some of the week's brighter moments, browse our VMA news.

[This story was orignally published at 1:38 a.m. ET on 08.28.2005]

— MTV News staff report - www.mtv.com/news/articles/1508497/20050828/west_kanye.jhtml?headlines=true

In light of recent events, such as the above shooting of Suge Knight, and the failed "hit" on 50-Cent, where he was shot 9 times, yet survived, I've decided that we responsible Americans need to do something about this growing problem.

Apparently, we've found the antipode of the maxim "White Men Can't Jump" - it's "Gang-Bangin' Rappers Can't Aim".

Therefore, I'm proud to announce a revolutionary new charity fund - Send A Rapper To Front Sight!

Front Sight, the world's premier resort for self-defense and personal safety training, located in the world's premier vacation destination, Las Vegas, is the perfect destination for the aspiring Gang-Bangin' Rapper.

For the economical price of only $5000, we can send a Gang-Banger or Rapper to Front Sight to learn vital firearm disciplines, like proper aiming techniques - disciplines that will enable them to finally hit their target and do some damage!

Your $5000 contribution gets this useless waste of space the following:

Front Sight's 2 Day Defensive Handgun Class
Front Sight's 2 Day Handgun Skill Builder Class
First Class Airfare to and from sunny Las Vegas
Limousine Service
Luxury Hotel Accomodations

Truly, a bargain!  Within a week of receiving their excellent handgun training, your adopted Gang-Banger or Rapper will be back on the street, pitying fools and settling scores, all with the confidence gained from schooling provided by your generous donation.

Don't you owe it to yourself to help rid the world of more Gang-Bangers and Rappers?

IM me now for payment information!  I'm standing by!
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
this needs to be in the EE

It most certainly does not.  It should be in the Industry section, in Front Sight's forum.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm, now where did I put the checkbook...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:39:04 AM EDT
[#4]
If da couse be fly, one must try...

'mo bedda if dey buy...

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for the obligitory posting of the homeboy gun sight picture.........
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#6]
uhhhhhhhhh did'nt a hurricane just go through miami?

WHat was he standing in line for a bag of ice?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I heard that for this event, Front Sight will have their machine shop dovetail the side of the slide on your Bryco or Jennings .25 and install gold-plated meprolights... for the latest in night-light "bling"
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:54:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, this thread is sooooooo cool, and so is the "Thug Life at the Gun Show" Thread.  Just be glad that the authors are not supressor loving Greeks from Indiana or they would be banned by now.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard that for this event, Front Sight will have their machine shop dovetail the side of the slide on your Bryco or Jennings .25 and install gold-plated meprolights... for the latest in night-light "bling"

Also, from what I understand in the interest of cultural sensitivity the usual Eurocentric verbal commands such as "Stop!" or "Don't Move!" will be replaced by "Break yo'self foo!" and "Yeeuuh Sucka!".
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:58:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Is it nappy-poo time for someone..............
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top