Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2002 11:57:23 AM EDT
From this week's column, which is mainly a response to al gore's recent words:
They hate us? We hate them. Americans don't want to make Islamic fanatics love us. We want to make them die. There's nothing like horrendous physical pain to quell angry fanatics. So sorry they're angry – wait until they see American anger. Japanese kamikaze pilots hated us once too. A couple of well-aimed nuclear weapons, and now they are gentle little lambs.
View Quote

The rest is at:
[url]http://www.anncoulter.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If cloning is ever feasable, she is the first one we should look at.

I LOVE YOU ANN!!!!![:p]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to lick her sweaty armpits and suck her inner thigh...yummmmmmmmmYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 12:22:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't think she'd let you do it to her, but she might let you try it out on her husband [:D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If cloning is ever feasable, she is the first one we should look at.
View Quote

Yea, we definately need more Ann's in the world...  

Link Posted: 9/27/2002 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I actually don't think she's all that hot.  Have you seen her interviewed on tv?  She looks rather worn, and her voice is...manly.  No lust, I just happen to like reading her column.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 3:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
When you get to be 40 (ISH), you really start looking at what women are made of AS WELL AS what they look like.

Hot is neat, but dumb gets old really fast.

She's great. She might not be eligible to win Miss America, but good (not necessarily HOT) looking with a brain is a hard combination to beat.

That having been said, I'd do her.

[i]did i just say that out loud?[/i]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When you get to be 40 (ISH), you really start looking at what women are made of AS WELL AS what they look like.
View Quote

I am half that age but I'm already aware of that.  I was simply stating my opinion on her physical body since everyone else was already talking about licking her sweaty armpits....  [>:/]

I don't have that desire, but I sure do enjoy reading her work.
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#9]
That woman has some sack! Go get Em!!!

[x]
Link Posted: 9/27/2002 7:40:44 PM EDT
[#10]
My favorite quote from the article:

"America is fighting for its survival and the Democrats are obsessing over why barbarians hate us."

Go Ann.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 10:42:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Ann Coulter was on Hannity and Colmes last night.  She referred to the Democrats as  the "treason lobby" Colmes was making some comment about her wanting to go to war and she said " Ok, I can accept that, I am a chicken hawk and you are a chicken"  [:D]  I was rolling on the floor.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2002 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't think she'd let you do it to her, but she might let you try it out on her husband [:D]
View Quote

No!  Don't tell me she has a husband, I was going to propose. [:(]
Link Posted: 9/28/2002 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Geez, I love it.  Arguing about whether Ann is hot or not.  Who here wouldn't hit it if given the chance?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top