Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 5:56:57 AM EDT
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CRAZY TO BE A DEMOCRAT, BUT IT HELPS
by Ann Coulter
October 27, 2010

With the media sneering about the Tea Party candidates being a bunch of nuts, how about we take a look at some of the Democrats running this year?

We've got Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank, who personally presided over the housing crash after getting that gay prostitution business behind him. Of course, Frank's actions are nothing compared to Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul's alleged participation in a college prank. Now, THERE'S a scandal!

see the rest here per ARFCOM's new format for posting articles.

http://www.anncoulter.com/
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:02:05 AM EDT
Shes's a man baby.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:04:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/28/2010 6:04:52 AM EDT by EvanWilliams]
Originally Posted By patriot73:
Shes's a man baby.

Democrats love trannies. Why all the hate?

She is a brilliant woman. Libs hate her therefore I must love her.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:05:49 AM EDT
this is what is called a "bump". Great article, Ann.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:06:34 AM EDT
Shes's a man baby.

Pretty judgmental for a troll, aren't you?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:07:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By batmanacw:
Shes's a man baby.

Pretty judgmental for a troll, aren't you?

Ever seen Austin Powers? Ever seen Ann's Adam's Apple? It's a joke, have a cookie.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:08:19 AM EDT
RIP Houston Husker.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:11:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:17:36 AM EDT
Awesome.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:19:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Another home run by Ann.

Excellent.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:20:08 AM EDT
dupe... I love her.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:47:05 AM EDT
I'm sure I'll get flamed, but...

She's very smart and on mark a lot, but Intelligence does not = wisdom. This is just one man's opinion, but I think she's a poor ambassador for the right. A large percentage her ideas, views and opinions are discounted on both sides of the isle because she is, without a doubt, a hardnosed smartass.

I prefer being represented with hard facts sans the showboat belligerence. I believe that she's become a popular carny news guest and public speaker because of her shock factor rather than her political stance. In other words, she gets face time because she's pure entertainment IMHO.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:25:50 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

She's very smart and on mark a lot, but Intelligence does not = wisdom. This is just one man's opinion, but I think she's a poor ambassador for the right. A large percentage her ideas, views and opinions are discounted on both sides of the isle because she is, without a doubt, a hardnosed smartass.

I prefer being represented with hard facts sans the showboat belligerence. I believe that she's become a popular carny news guest and public speaker because of her shock factor rather than her political stance. In other words, she gets face time because she's pure entertainment IMHO.

Agree with that part.
As far as failed ambassador? Diplomacy has failed.
The left must be crushed. There aren't enough of us to do
it as long as many immigrants we get now are scum and
the state schools turn our kids into semi-retarded democrat
drones.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 8:31:26 AM EDT
Speaking of little girls in pink party dresses, Keith Olbermann ....

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 11:42:23 AM EDT
+1 to the positive comments for Ann in this thread...there is no media double standard, it's all just imaginary bias because media is really owned by conglomerates which are run by *big evil businessmen* who could only be conservative in their political philosophy.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:45:42 PM EDT
Shes's a man baby.

Ann Coulter is one of the only hardcore conservatives around, who gives speeches and writes bestselling books mocking the living shit out of liberals, and you hate her.

Any particular reason, or are you just a liberal troll?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 1:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/28/2010 1:01:11 PM EDT by cyborg543]
Originally Posted By Gunner1X:

About 10% of people have some varying degrees of natural leadership ability. But most people are followers. this is a scientific fact.

most people will not stand up for the truth if it means going against the majority. this is another scientific fact

but if one person disagrees with the majority, people feel like they too have a right to disagree. yet another scientific fact

the rabble rousers and firebrands serve a VERY valuable function in society.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:49:27 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cyborg543:
Shes's a man baby.

Ann Coulter is one of the only hardcore conservatives around, who gives speeches and writes bestselling books mocking the living shit out of liberals, and you hate her.

Any particular reason, or are you just a liberal troll?

I'll Take liberal trolls for a thousand, Alex.
Top Top