Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 2:08:50 PM EDT
"There are several methods of evaluating the claims of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, 254 of whom have signed a letter saying John Kerry is not fit to be commander in chief. There is the Bill O'Reilly method, which is to abandon independent thinking and simply come out in the middle, irrespective of where the two sides are. In response to Newt Gingrich's remark that the Swift Boat Veterans' independent ads were 'the conservative movement's answer to Michael Moore,' O'Reilly said, 'I don't want either of them.' In Nazi Germany, O'Reilly would have condemned both  Hitler's death camps and the Warsaw ghetto uprising. In Bill O'Reilly's world, King Solomon would have actually cut the disputed baby in half. The O'Reilly method of analysis works well about once a century. The last time was when Hitler invaded Russia in 1941. Then there is the Chris Matthews method, which is to decide in advance that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are the lowest form of human life imaginable and then publicly excoriate them for consuming oxygen. Matthews employs a logical calculus known as 'begging the question,' which goes something like this: John Kerry claims to be a great war hero. Maybe so, but legitimate questions have been raised about his combat record. How can you say that about a great war hero like John Kerry? ... In lieu of the O'Reilly method or the Matthews method, there is still another method of evaluating the evidence, which is to evaluate the evidence. For starters, 254 Swift Boat veterans say Kerry is a fraud; 14 say he's a hero. Partisan considerations aside, which would be more difficult to do: Get 14 liars to keep a secret, or get 254 liars to do so? As a student of recent history, I defer to any registered Democrat on this question." --Ann Coulter
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Make her heavy with your seed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Make her heavy with your seed.

+1

Kind of severe looking for me, but at least we could carry on a conversation.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
she is just way too awesome
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:28:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn she's good!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#5]
She's great, isn't she.  I'm glad she's on MY side.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Ann is a babe.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"There are several methods of evaluating the claims of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, 254 of whom have signed a letter saying John Kerry is not fit to be commander in chief. There is the Bill O'Reilly method, which is to abandon independent thinking and simply come out in the middle, irrespective of where the two sides are. In response to Newt Gingrich's remark that the Swift Boat Veterans' independent ads were 'the conservative movement's answer to Michael Moore,' O'Reilly said, 'I don't want either of them.' In Nazi Germany, O'Reilly would have condemned both  Hitler's death camps and the Warsaw ghetto uprising. In Bill O'Reilly's world, King Solomon would have actually cut the disputed baby in half. The O'Reilly method of analysis works well about once a century. The last time was when Hitler invaded Russia in 1941. Then there is the Chris Matthews method, which is to decide in advance that the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth are the lowest form of human life imaginable and then publicly excoriate them for consuming oxygen. Matthews employs a logical calculus known as 'begging the question,' which goes something like this: John Kerry claims to be a great war hero. Maybe so, but legitimate questions have been raised about his combat record. How can you say that about a great war hero like John Kerry? ... In lieu of the O'Reilly method or the Matthews method, there is still another method of evaluating the evidence, which is to evaluate the evidence. For starters, 254 Swift Boat veterans say Kerry is a fraud; 14 say he's a hero. Partisan considerations aside, which would be more difficult to do: Get 14 liars to keep a secret, or get 254 liars to do so? As a student of recent history, I defer to any registered Democrat on this question." --Ann Coulter

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:54:12 PM EDT
[#8]
She's quite the free thinker! The liberals have no answer for her so Ann remains unchallenged.
Whenever she's on any of the liberal news media shows, they try to assault her with rediculous notions and unfounded rhetoric. She never wobbles! God's gift to conservatives!

Ann Coulter ROCKS!!!!

HS1
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
beauty, brains and common sense. Wow don’t see that often now days! especially common sense!

www.anncoulter.org/
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:56:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I love Annie!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#11]
1) she's not that hot, looks like skeletor's daughter.

2) not a good debater, all she does is talk over people and cut them off. also prone to spin/ignore direct questions. strays off topic.

3) doesn't look people in the eye when she talks to them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#12]
she smokes, cigs that is
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:01:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
she smokes, cigs that is

i'd also bet she's a bourbon drinker.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#14]
She rocks! Does she have a younger sister by any chance?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Could YOU look Alan Combs in the eye while sitting next to him???
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could YOU look Alan Combs in the eye while sitting next to him???

yeah, well, good point.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm convinced she either has a ghost writer or a personality disorder, because her rational bulletproof arguments devolve into shrill harpy screaming and calling people commies once she hits the TV screen. I dig her perspectives, but she seems like she'd be a raging bitch in real life.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'm convinced she either has a ghost writer or a personality disorder, because her rational bulletproof arguments devolve into shrill harpy screaming and calling people commies once she hits the TV screen. I dig her perspectives, but she seems like she'd be a raging bitch in real life.

Some people are better debaters/thinkers from behind a keyboard than in front of a live audience. Like, f'rinstance, many people here at ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:37:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people are better debaters/thinkers from behind a keyboard than in front of a live audience. Like, f'rinstance, many people here at ARFCOM.

Granted, but it turns people off. I've read all her books, but I refuse to watch her on TV, it's just her in a pissing match with O'Reilly or Hannity about who can yell over the other one the loudest.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#21]
There's always Laura Ingraham.   Boy, she sure sets off that mole-thing on Greta's chin. aaak!  (gee, I hope this doesn't qualify as an RNC post.  Just watching some wrap up.)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

IF I were a liberal, thats eactly what I would think.

As a Right Wing Wacko nutjob, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and wanna touch myself when I hear her talk deal with those who are fucking up my beloved Country.

Fixed it for myself.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Right Wing Wacko nutjob, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and wanna touch myself when I hear her talk.

Wait did you just call me a liberal? Bear in mind I can be in Seattle in under 3 hours
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What is a "skeletor"?

2) not a good debater, all she does is talk over people and cut them off. also prone to spin/ignore direct questions. strays off topic.
I have yet to see her do any of these things & I've watched her many times.

Were you there? How do you know this for certain? Was she looking at the camera? The moderator?

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
she smokes, cigs that is

i'd also bet she's a bourbon drinker.

Well, at least she's putting something in her body, cause Lord knows that she's not putting any food in there...she's thin as a twig!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a Right Wing Wacko nutjob, I get all warm and fuzzy inside and wanna touch myself when I hear her talk.

Wait did you just call me a liberal? Bear in mind I can be in Seattle in under 3 hours

...2 hours if he flaps extra hard.

I think she has sharp edges too....just like any wooden stake used to kill vampires.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:27:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Could YOU look Alan Combs in the eye while sitting next to him??? hr

LMAO!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Was not impressed with the Larry King interview I saw of her.
She writes well, but doesn't appear to think on her feet particularly well.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is a "skeletor"?

I have yet to see her do any of these things & I've watched her many times.

Were you there? How do you know this for certain? Was she looking at the camera? The moderator?

1) are you kidding me? skeletor is he-man's arch enemy.

2) are you kidding me?

3) are you kidding me? unless there is someone playing with her feet, spitting on her from the rafters, or she's talking to her imaginary friend who is located somewhere else on the set, she quite frequently avoids eye contact. watch.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Was not impressed with the Larry King interview I saw of her.
She writes well, but doesn't appear to think on her feet particularly well.

Yup, I wish she'd stay off the air and stick to writing.  Her columns are great but her 'on the spot' delivery is bad.  Also I wish she'd lay off the Clinton stuff.  I hated the guy, but he's out of office now and not everything the Democratic party does or says relates to him.   Laura Ingrahm was awesome when I saw her.  She does the on-air thing very well, but they don't put her on very much.  I guess she thinks too much and refrains from name calling to often for todays political discussion shows.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#32]
I've met Coulter briefly... she is just as bitter in person as when she is writing.

Screen door.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:10:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top