Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2002 3:06:43 PM EDT
I posted this article on another site. Immediately someone posted a sexy picture of Angelina which seemed to nullify the article. An attempt at damage control? Coincidence? Hm-m-m-m-m

Angelina Jolie and Husband Embroiled in Baby Trade Scandal

> From The Sydney Morning Herald, available online at:
> [url]http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/05/1025667059799.html[/url]
>
> Baby trade scandal ensnares stars
>
> July 6 2002
>
> Two Hollywood big names have been caught up in an alleged
> babies-for-sale racket in Cambodia. Mark Baker, in Phnom Penh......

Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
They will get out of this mess because they are rich.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
"What? My kid lives with millionaires? He was stolen I tell you! Give me him back and a few million too!"
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:07:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Found out it was a coincidence. I actually posted after the other person. OK, I'm not paranoid anymore.

One other item, according to that article, "Beneath the tattoos, black leather and pendant containing her husband's blood, Angelina Jolie..." I'm sure there are some sexy pictures of her, but do you want to promote her?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I can care less about Jolie and Thornton, but it sounds like they may have been burned
by the adoption broker. Now, because they are "famous", the media explodes over it.

BFD.

Wow, what a conspiracy.
[sleep]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Angelina Jolie is a slut and shouldn't be allowed to adopt a child.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#8]
ummm, well, I didn't say I didn't like them.
Actually, sluts are easier to get to know, they are usually very feminine [which I like], they know how to show their appreciation, they just like being women and know their place.
But they shouldn't be moms.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Your mother wasn't a slut?  Thats not what you dad says...
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#10]

soulzero said, "it sounds like they may have been burned by the adoption broker"

That's an option but considering that,

"The reformed Hollywood bad girl, who is slated to play a humanitarian aid worker in the upcoming love story Beyond Borders, apparently is doing such a good job prepping for her role that the United Nations has decided to name her a goodwill ambassador.

We kid you not."

[url]http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8713,00.html[/url]

Doesn't that make you wonder? If she has this kind of clout with the UN, then I don't think we have to worry about her getting burned. If anything, she will get off scott free and that will probably be indigative of UN ties to or condoning of baby selling. I think that it will only get worse for morality.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
...I think that it will only get worse for morality.
View Quote

[shock]
Oh No, not The Morality Squad!!!

I swear, sometimes I wonder if people post here when on break from their knitting circle!
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Angelina Jolie is a slut and shouldn't be allowed to adopt a child.
View Quote

Hey, sluts can be a good thing. Especially when you're young and "in the day." [:D]
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Gotta love those lips.
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#14]
soulzero said, "Oh No, not The Morality Squad!!!"

The anology that comes to mind is...

Say you open the hood of a car that has it's engine running. You don't know anything about what makes the engine run. Then you pull a wire off the engine and the engine stops. You don't know what the wire did except that the engine stops running without it.

That's what morality is. You may not see it working, but it's out there and it is working in and through people. It exists. You may not know how it works to keep mankind running, but if you remove it, society will deteriorate and stop.

This is one of those bibical issues. Some day God will pull all the christians out of this world along with the Holy Spirit. Then you will see what mankind does with a complete lack of morality. Actually I hope you get raptured up before this happens.

Got Morality?
Link Posted: 7/6/2002 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Gotta love those lips.
View Quote

The look swollen. She must be allergic to the sweat from my balls.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 4:39:04 AM EDT
[#16]

[img]http://lage1.dei.uc.pt/cinedei/60seconds/jolie.jpg[/img]

I've got something to trade with her... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
soulzero said, "Oh No, not The Morality Squad!!!"

The anology that comes to mind is...

Say you open the hood of a car that has it's engine running. You don't know anything about what makes the engine run. Then you pull a wire off the engine and the engine stops. You don't know what the wire did except that the engine stops running without it.

That's what morality is. You may not see it working, but it's out there and it is working in and through people. It exists. You may not know how it works to keep mankind running, but if you remove it, society will deteriorate and stop.

This is one of those bibical issues. Some day God will pull all the christians out of this world along with the Holy Spirit. Then you will see what mankind does with a complete lack of morality. Actually I hope you get raptured up before this happens.

Got Morality?
View Quote

Raptured? Make Me Vomit!
Please, you're welcome to your beliefs, but they are not mine.
To me, Religion is the root of all evil, especially in men.
Got Morality? - Yes, but not from a book and not to extreme.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#18]
God she wants me!
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought she & the hub were splitting. Sort of puts a wrinkle in the adoption.
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:32:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be her baby daddy!
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/7/2002 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Angelina Jolie in: "Womb Raider" [:D]
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

If she now declares herself a lesbian, I'm sure she'll have no problems adopting. Because, ya know, lesbians make better mommies.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:16:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn't surprise me.  Why do Hollywood types bother to marry?  It never lasts.  Only one I know of is Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.
Link Posted: 7/8/2002 4:25:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Bob and Dolores Hope, Charlton and Lydia Heston, are a couple of other long-lived Hollywood marriages.

Eric The(JustThoughtI'dMention'Em)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top