Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:20:48 PM EDT
I have to be careful or else this is how I might sound while playing some games.

COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF FOUL LANGAUGE.

Kid losing it playing HL2.

Stuff like below is why I stopped playing any Halflife based game or mod, the VOIP stuff drove me so nuts that I had to mute everybody in game every single time I started it.   Some bug in the game made it so that turning off in the main menu never worked, plus the transmission popping up on the screen whenever somebody talked got annoying.

www.h2videos.com/Halo2Forum/Comedy/CroytAnger.wmv

Redhorse gets an ear full of me cussing about the damn belt feds in BF2 when I have a squad of 3 people running UP the down range fire of my gun, drives me nuts in game and I complain every time.   Sometimes I start cussing about it but atleast Redhorse is spared part of it cause my mic is turned to activate only after pressing a key.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
what I hate is when the server is set for all chat, so to talk to your team you still have to type
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That was funny.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Funniest damn thing I have seen in a while..

Unfortunately, if that kid ever ends up with a real gun I suspect we may hear about him on national news...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 1:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL - That kid needs to go out in the sun for a bit.

-d
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Man, that kid sucks at Halo.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]
The worst part is I doubt he's ashamed of himself.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:40:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The worst part is I doubt he's ashamed of himself.

SHUT UP, GO FIST YOURSELF!
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:48:20 AM EDT
[#8]

I would love to be in a game with that guy.  Lagging out would be the absolute last of his worries.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top