Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 1:00:27 PM EDT
So I am gathering the info that my attorney requested pertaining to this upcoming custody battle and I call the Phila. police and ask for the reports filed for her address since January.  Well I thought there was only 2 or 3 but it turns out there are EIGHT since 21 Jan.!

2 are the ones I filed for refusal of custody and the other six are a mix of domestic disputes/abuse and calls and one or two where she wouldn't answer the door when the police arrived.  I called my attorney and he is very pleased at this as these are like gold in a custody battle.  Also I have to get several more police reports ranging back 6 years.  Then the ones I recently filed from my house about abusive and threatening phone calls she had made.  All in all about 13-14 police reports I can think of so far in 2 city districts and 2 suburban townships and I just started digging!  I have about 1.5 hours of nasty phone messages on microcassette from the last 2 years to add to her demise.  The school is compiling my daughters entire file to be sent to me.  She has a less than stellar attendence record and there are days that correspond with the police reports that she was absent.  DHS is stonewalling me but a subpoena is gonna fix that right quick!  Also I'm gathering her medical records.  I know I have a long haul and a tough time ahead but I feel like there's hope!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm super happy for you dude.  My friend recently moved from Hawaii to Washington to be a man.  He and his babies mom aren't together and he found out his babies mom was doing some hard drugs.  He stepped up to the plate and will soon be doing the same thing you are.

Congrats to you both for being stellar fathers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Valk, thats great news. I hope things work out for you and your kid.

Your daughter deserves better than that.

Keep fighting.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:38:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like you have a good chance at succeeding.

After all you've got the truth and whats right on your side.

Your daughter deserves to be a kid in a normal situation,not trapped with a couplea dysfunctional assholes.She'll only have this short time once in her life,she can never get that back,so I hope everything works out.

One thing that seems to be working for you is that normaly the slugs and losers in life,when given enough rope,will manage to hang themselves.Looks like that is whats happening here.

Good Luck.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Again thanx for all the support!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top