Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2008 11:38:23 AM EDT
this guy just stopped by my apartment running for state representative.  I can't figure out if he is a democrat or republican.  He doesnt say it directly in his website but he seems left leaning to me in some of his language. www.johnbartholomew.org/experience.html
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Dem.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Why didn't you ask him?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#3]
leftist.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Democrat

When Steve Adams was first elected as State Representative, he was seen as a fairly moderate guy. Now he is leader of the Republican Caucus and finds himself carrying the governor’s message and the Republican agenda to the floor of the House
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]

U.S. Public Health Service, Captain (O-6), retired

The navy called, they want their uniform back.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Is "analayzing" anything like analyzing?
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:51:39 AM EDT
[#7]
his stance on healthcare smells of left wingedness to me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:51:54 AM EDT
[#8]
calls for universal health care and supports the National Endowment for the Arts..

lefty
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:52:33 AM EDT
[#9]
ummmm is it that hard to figure out that he is running against a Republican

When Steve Adams was first elected as State Representative, he was seen as a fairly moderate guy. Now he is leader of the Republican Caucus and finds himself carrying the governor’s message and the Republican agenda to the floor of the House. He, along with the governor, is stuck in neutral, not planning for Vermont’s future in several important areas – roads, bridges, and rail; energy; education funding; and economic development. He is part of the failed George W. Bush way of doing government. His politics do not represent the majority of the voters in our district. Because he represents the party, he cannot represent the people.

John Bartholomew offers Hartland and West Windsor a change. He is someone who can work with the leadership in the Vermont House to effect real change and create a vibrant future for Vermont.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#10]
It has been my experience, when they do not state what they are, they are Democrats.
Just my experience.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:56:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Definitely a democrat.  Look at his issues.

Funding for the arts?

"Access to affordable health care?"

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#12]
I can tell he's a mild mannered fellow. Workaholic, but according to the loose buttoned shirt, he likes to kick back and relax after a hard days work. His favorite past time is sitting down by a fireplace in a turtle neck sweater and reading a good novel. His favorite books are homoerotic non-fictions, written by his closest friends. He drives a fuel efficient car, not because he cares about the environment or global warming, but because he cares about his image. He's the kind of person who farts in a tuber ware container and seals it, leaving the next unlucky fellow to use it a victim of his sick game. His favorite band is the Beatles, and when his wife is out he enjoys to dress up in her undergarments and make out with his daughters play dolls.

Ok, I have to stop before I lose it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#13]
If you have to ask, it is a man
If you have to ask, it is a democrat

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top